Search results for query: *

1. Weak Pol.Lit. Commonwealth ?

Thanks for the tweak, maybe try it some day :smile:.
    I started playing all over again. First thing I've done was get to peace with Sweden and after approx. 20 days it seems to work, for now at least. PLC is rather active, raid Cossacks and Tsardom and act like others. Maybe war with 3 factions was so pinning for them, especially tough Sweds... We'll see in future.
  2. Weak Pol.Lit. Commonwealth ?

Captain Alatrise said:
    Mostly nothing game-changing has really happened, because the castles and towns that get taken just get taken right back, so nobody has been able to make any lasting gains.  But Sweden is in a bad way. They still have all their main cities, but Poland consistently has a larger army and shadows their campaigns all the time, unless they're dealing with the silly Muscovites.

That's comforting, for Commonwealth at least :razz:. Wich day do you have in that sytuation? When did they start to fight back and take sidges? In my game (aprox. 40+th days) they are sitting in their holds, doing nothing, and waiting to be crushed by Sweeden or Cossacks
  3. Weak Pol.Lit. Commonwealth ?

I made a peace quest from town mayor (between Pol./Lit. Commonwealth - Sweeden), convinced both lords. But after I finished the quest they are still in war. Do I have to do something more or just wait a few days?
  4. Weak Pol.Lit. Commonwealth ?

I know their troopers are strong, I was thinking about the faction, how it's managed when it comes to war etc. But not even Winged Hussars can stop Cossacks plus Sweeden and their 5-8 general armies when attacking with one or two
  5. Weak Pol.Lit. Commonwealth ?

Maybe there's a game trigger or maybe ther's a way to mod it? To bring them to "normal" :razz:
  6. Weak Pol.Lit. Commonwealth ?

It's a 30th day and I have a small team of veteran polish mercenary cavalry so I can win only in battles with faction scouts  :oops:
    I think the problem is that, the P/L Common. generals are not eager to go to war or joining in a large groups. It's probably coded?
  7. WFaS: The book

Yeah, I know, books are always better, but you will never make a film that stands 100% with the book (like said before LOtR). The film is still ejoyable for my taste and probably it is enjoyable for wider audience, not history analysts. Ok not in strict contents of the book but - the atmosphere, action, people attitude, weapon reproduction and general overview of middle XVII cent. Poland and Ukraine.
  8. Weak Pol.Lit. Commonwealth ?

Any way to prevent it somehow?
  9. WFaS: The book

You can say that again :wink: I'm from Poland and it was a very good movie (trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coXnY-Yx0YE). Like LOtR it did't cover everything that was in the book but still it last 2,5 h and is a hell of a fun to watch! :wink:
  10. Weak Pol.Lit. Commonwealth ?

I've just started playing the game, after 30! days Pol.Lit.Commonwealth is slowly losing. They lost 3 towns and castles (to Cossacks, Sweeden and Russian Tsardom) already and their generals are lazy, they dont "gang-up" to defend or attack their enemies. Every day there's a info abaut new...
  11. Problem with textures in-game

I figured it out!

In Item Editor both problematic armors had the same 'Triggers' I deleted them and it's all ok for now.
  12. Problem with textures in-game

itm_black_armor2 Black_Armor Black_Armor 1  black_general_armor 0  16842765 0 1000 704643238 28.000000 100 0 65 30 20 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    -50.000000  3 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 1 4 936748722493063460 1729382256910270483 1224979098644774912 1224979098644774913

I made that entry by 'Insert -> End Of File' option using Nativ 'Black Armor'.

(In Item Editor) When I put the mesh of the new black armor in place of the original, native one, then it's ok both in BRFEditor and in game. The copied entry with new black armor mesh seems to not working

Is there a problem if two meshes are using one texture? (both use costumes5) :razz:
  13. Problem with textures in-game

I know they look different but those are the same Items, belive me (in fact this armor 'in-game' is bigger [???]).
    The first Black Armor is from 'SOD' module and the second one from 'Runico armor pack' (in which only this particular item has got a texture problem).
    I dont know anything abaut vertex animation :razz:
    The question is: how could that happend, like the game twists what is edited in BRFEditor and Item Editor.
  14. Problem with textures in-game

There you go

In BRFEdit
    http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1896/79608574.png
    http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1176/56699343.png

In Game:
    http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8370/mb3.png
  15. Problem with textures in-game

Greetings! The problem is, that two different Items (armors) got two different textures each. In BRFEditor they are textured correctly, like they supposed to be, but in game their textures are messed up. Got any idea what's goin' on?
  16. Shield on back

Anybody?
  17. Shield on back

So, there is a difference between 'guarantee' flag in module system and 'guarantee' option in Troop Editor huh?  :???:
  18. Shield on back

Nope. "'guarantee shield' option in Troop Editor? If it is, than it's not working..."
  19. Shield on back

Isn't that the same thing when I tick the 'guarantee shield' option in Troop Editor? If it is, than it's not working...
  20. Shield on back

Isn't it that if they have two handed weapon they don't have shields at all?
Back
Top Bottom