Search results for query: *

1. Lord Jaden

Serial key Activation denied

having a problem thats pretty much the same. I first downloaded the game from the site, played til level 4. saw the game at the store boxed, decided to buy it. uninstalled the downloaded version from taleworlds site, installed the cd one, STEAM activation did not work, says key is invalid... and my key is only 24 characters wrong. (what the hell right?) furious right now. any solutions to be had with the steam bull$h!t?
  2. Lord Jaden

Mabons M&B Wrestling Ring!

Huscarl Shield = making me feel like a badass  :lol:
  3. Lord Jaden

Paradox Signs Mount & Blade

We were all once so niave, well except me ofcourse  :wink:
  4. Lord Jaden

Mount&Blade version 0.903 is out!

hahah agreed! i only ever have one! i mean, whats the point of starting a new guy, if you can just PWN with one eh?  :lol:
  5. Lord Jaden

Game Seems to Be Running Too Fast

Okay, beleive me i wouldnt have posted if i felt i could figure this out, but the game seems to run too fast for me. I dont mean like fps or any techinical thing like that, i mean, one day in my mountandblade world is about 1 minute. i cant seem to figure this out, i changed the battle speed...
  6. Lord Jaden

Update Site With New Version

my apologies, i often just download the new vers, them go hibernate from the forums!  :grin: sorry if my tone sounded whiney or mean! :grin:
  7. Lord Jaden

Update Site With New Version

Okay so i constantly need to check the forums to get a new version. Is the main site not getting update from .750 to .805, or its Armagan just waiting until all the kinks ( i just said kinks) are worked out to post a stable version? Many of my friends that i tell about M&B are just going to the...
  8. Lord Jaden

Mistake

way to help people you spambot jerks!  :lol:
  9. Lord Jaden

(.800) Unlimited Weapons from the Training Ground

is this a bug thread or a encouragement for cheating thread?  :lol:
  10. Lord Jaden

V .801 Bug Report Thread

Zweihander said:
    This is indeed a wonderful day, but unfortunately a great evil lurks in my computer. I have always been able to play M&B i huge battles without any freezing. Mount and Blade has always run fine, but now when I go into a town/area the game crashes and I get the error "unable to create render taget texture". I've got the latest direct X and the latest drivers and I don't know what else to do. somebody please help me, I really want to play this.

that happened to me, pretty much i just dummed down alot of my settings, right when you click on the icon to launch M&B go into the configuration, turn off water reflection, enviromental shading and antialiasing.
  11. Lord Jaden

Version 0.800 is Out!

I HEART MOUNT & BLADE !!!
  12. Lord Jaden

Your bets on release date?

Gah! what happened to my appreciation thread? ---removed?

fine with me! more mount and blade for me!!

*Spreads his arms out wide and starts to hoard Mount and Blade*
  13. Lord Jaden

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_30

to get the dll file you need! extract to MountAndBlade folder in the program files.
  14. Lord Jaden

Eldarion said:
    it works now... too bad my 32 mb pro savage video card doesn't handle it decently... but ah well, I needed to upgrade my pc anyway...

i have pretty much the same card, what setting do you have it on?
  15. Lord Jaden

Well my friends now is the time (that is if you can get it to work) to show your appreciation for the NEW, LONG AWAITED, VERSION OF....

MOUNT AND BLADE VERSION .800 !!!
  16. Lord Jaden

i google searched the file your missen see if this works, but dont trust me to much i just google searched it.

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_30

then i'd say extract it to the Mountand Blade folder,

I do beleive i needed this file to get the editor to work a long time ago, could be wrong though.

-cheers
  17. Lord Jaden

Hot dang! this ves is the true  i<1LL3R APP teh R0xxorZ !! !!!

For all you havin that error, i feel sorry for you guys!!!

just jokin i havent dled yet...

Happy turkey day!
  18. Lord Jaden

Game time...

well i have gotten a character up to day 140, that was my first character back in vers 6.32, so yea. I played it that long because i didnt know about cheats and i wanted to buy the reinforced black armour that was pricing at somewhere around 29643 denars, no joke! but yea in a later vers i think 7.11 i played till like day 90, and i was fighting river pirate parties with 50 people in them, and seeing war parties at over 350 people.
  19. Lord Jaden

I                   

______  ______
    /            \/          \
    \                        /
    \        Heart      /
      \                  /
        \                /
          \            /
            \        /
              \_ _/

Mount and Blade  :oops: :lol: :oops:
  20. Lord Jaden

Heavy weapons

well i believe that according to weapon size and weight (at least ideally) there should be about 3  blocks before the weapon block breaks, like...

1. I block the first hit succesfully, take slight damage. (no matter the size, unless its also a large weapon)
    2. second hit my character takes a recoil and backs up, taking more damage.
    3. Third hit my characters block is broken and he stumbles to the ground.

So this idea gives the abylity to block even large weapons, yet they also give the abylity to break the block and give damage.
Back
Top Bottom