Search results for query: *

1. Wildthorne

In Progress "Conspiracy Base of Operations" bugged, cannot find the right hideout to complete

It seems this one is not resolved; I am experiencing it now.
  2. Wildthorne

Siege Simulation is Cursed

Sieges are so broken... I even don't know where to start. It is one of my favourite things, but in the current state, it is just crap.
    To developers - When do you plan to fix all issues around the sieges in single player?
  3. Wildthorne

"...sold over a million copies in less than 7hours..." is this true?

That’s rather disingenuous......and bitter.

No one applies that standard to any other game that you just laid out
    Well, maybe they should.

There is another reading of that - 8 years of waiting and player base growing, it's self explanatory, if you know what i mean :wink:
  4. Wildthorne

Who else plans to await on singleplayer until end of EA?

I am trying different mods setup and it is definitely more fun. The modding community is awesome.
  5. Wildthorne

Is it possible to trade Fiefs anymore?

Maybe mod will come out for this.
  6. Wildthorne

To many whining kids

Haha I am really amused with people who don't know anything about software development, demanding service for which you paid, customer feedback, and especially that EA is not excuse for anything.

Don't try to be advocated for Taleworlds, they handling everything professionally, no one from the team complains about the feedback - it is precious.

So you whom back blaming all people who gives feedback for paid product (no matter of the form) FFS shut up.
  7. Wildthorne

Disappointed with Siege

Tama got a point here. Sieges are kindly overlooked, it is so bareboned that it is almost no fun to play, except the initial phase until you brake the gate and reach the walls.
  8. Wildthorne

Siege tower AI

Entire AI pathfinding looks like been very poorly (or not at all) tested by QA. Maybe our awesome modding community will fix that before Taleworlds like many things already have been.
  9. Wildthorne

Why factions snowball? Realistic behavior in unrealistic environment.

Talking about realism - It is not real to have unlimited manpower for recruiting. It is real to face civil war with more and more lords with individual desires and clashes between clans. It should be real for AI lords to emerge as independent kingdoms, just as the player could. When the kingdom emerges into empire have to have different challenges. Keeping together a big empire is enough challenging so making any new territory acquisition will be serious problem, and not a benefit.
  10. Wildthorne

This time last week we were all excited

Modding community is awesome.
  11. Wildthorne

OP factions

Yeah snowballing is very common and usually hits as soon as day 300-400. Happen to me with North Empire (in my first run) and Batanians (second run).
  12. Wildthorne

iT's HaRvEsTiNg SeAsOn (fanboy overload)... until 45 save/load

FFS stop excusing slappy work with EA or beta or whatever pre-production environment you call it.
  13. Wildthorne

Corrupted saves

Oh lol, I thought so, that's good news then! Hopefully this fixes the problem for everyone
    Unfortunate after a few saves the files become corrupted once again :\
  14. Wildthorne

Patch Notes e1.0.3

Well after a few saves the files get corrupted again :/
  15. Wildthorne

"...sold over a million copies in less than 7hours..." is this true?

Actually it is not over a million in 7 hours... it is over a million in course of 8+ years.
  16. Wildthorne

Gamespeed feels too fast

It is too fast indeed.
  17. Wildthorne

Patch Notes e1.0.3

Yes, it works!
  18. Wildthorne

Need More Info Save game will not load up anymore

There is a new patch (1.0.3). It works for me, my saves are playable again.
  19. Wildthorne

Corrupted saves

Now I saw the new patch, I am talking about 1.0.2 not 1.0.3 my mistake.
    With 1.0.3 - it works now.
  20. Wildthorne

Corrupted saves

I patched the game, then I play (with a few loading and saving) and then my saves become broken.
Back
Top Bottom