Search results for query: *

1. ViriathusTG

Knights Order of Aviz [EU]

The Knights Order of Aviz was military order made under the Reconquista in Portugal, to fight off the infidels of the Iberian Peninsula! We are an English speaking European clan formed from different communities from Napoleonic Wars, Holdfast and Arma 3. If you would like to get in contact...
  2. ViriathusTG

Quality of life suggestions

Hey, I have some suggestions just for quality of life of the game, feel free to also post yours - Like in Warband, when you have a prisoner it shows next to your party number for example 13 + 2 - When you want to give your companion a weapon, then still be able to talk with the companion about...
  3. ViriathusTG

Sea Raider Hideout bugged

Everytime I want to attack a Sea Raider hideout I get stuck on an endless loading screen :/ Thanks for reading
  4. ViriathusTG

Permission of usage of certain L'Aigle skins

I would ask to have permission to use some civilian skins for my own little mod that I'm working on. My mod: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=21211.0 - Viriathus
  5. ViriathusTG

Ordem Militar de Avis [Portuguese Native Clan]

Ordem Militar de Avis Military Order of Aviz A Portuguese Native Clan/Order     What we do The "Ordem Militar de Avis" is a portuguese only native clan. We represent the Order of Aviz. The order, as a monastic military order, was founded in emulation of such military orders as the Knights...
Back
Top Bottom