Search results for query: *

• Users: Deus Ex
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Soliciting Input regarding the Mod Discussion forum

Hi all, I have been thinking about making some changes to this forum. Primarily, there seems to be a LARGE number of Stickied threads, but not one that discusses what this sub-forum is for, and the guidelines for posting here. So I have two questions/issues I would like input from the MODDING...
  2. GREP for windows?? - "Never mind"

Does anyone know of a utility or somesuch that provides the same kind of functionality as GREP, but for windows? Thanks DE
  3. .730 Python source??

I noticed Armagan closed down permissions on the download directory.. :-( Does anyone have a clue when we might expect to see Python source?? DE
  4. Welcome Ozgur and Hilmi!!!

I would like to be the first to extend a HUGE welcome to the latest members of the M&B development team: Ozgur and Hilmi I won't presume to speak for anyone else, but I, for one, and thrilled to hear about the latest addition to the dev team. I'm sure I can safely say that all of us here on...
  5. arrggg - OBJ --> DDS????

~sigh~ I am just trying to do some very basic modding operations - made a cube in wings, used the tutorials and manged to get a texture on it. But now I am having a problem getting from my OBJ file I made in wings, to DDS so I can add the texture to a BRF (I haven't even started trying to do a...
  6. Save configurations settings/changes by MOD

I searched as thoroughly as the tool allows and did not find this mentioned anywhere... I keep switching back and forth between playing (storymod atm) and mucking around with MODDING - and when I MODwant to have edit and cheats enabled. when I play, I don't. Also, for example, folks using...
  7. Adding troops to an NPC party...

Hello all Perhaps one of you might be able to help me.. Is there a way to assign a troop or troops to a NPC party? In the file "header_operations.py" there is an op for adding members to a 'party': party_add_members = 10610 #party_id, troop_id, number and there are a couple examples where...
  8. 3d, meshes, and collision... AAAKKK

OK - so is there an estimate on when the BRF editor will support collison meshes? BTW where is the collision mesh actually stored? Is it part of the obj file and thus brought over when the obj is imported into BRF? Also, what relationship do collision meshes have with the "bo_something_mesh"...
  9. help with BRF/mesh... trying to start simple...

hi all, I have been working on building a new town/area from the ground up. I have been somewhat successful in learning how things work - but I need a bit of help with something. I would like a nice, even, flat, LARGE space to be the location for my town. Now I've tried using the "arena"...
  10. error using "build_module.bat" - help please

Hello all - I tried using the basic "official" editing tool as described by Armagan here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/viewtopic.php?t=5408 Just trying the example shown of deleting "conversations.txt" did not work. The bat file seemed to run ok - there were no errors. But when I try to run...
  11. healing horses

quick question, if my spirited courser becomes lame, and I let him heal up in my inventory - will he get back to "spirited" or is he permanently damaged? or to put it another way, will it's speed heal back to 11 or will it top out at 10 (like a regular courser)?? many thanks!! DE
Back
Top Bottom