Search results for query: *

1. sePL80

Gekokujo 3.0, 3.1 or GekoNew?

Could someone pls. post a link to a download of Gekonew?
    Or a link to a webpage that lists all features and the download for Gwekonew?
    I could not find it.
    Domo arigato in advance,
    sePL
  2. sePL80

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Hey,
    I am greatly enjoying this mod so far, but in order to report bugs, I would like to know what bugs/missing features Docm10 is aware of and planning to implement/fix already.
    So if there is a "To Do"-list and or maybe a(n) (open) bugtracker-List/file. I would gladly read it so I can be sure what to/and where to report.

If I was a developer of this mod, I certainly wouldn´t want to search through this thread for bug reports because it would mostly be a waste of time imo.

Best regards
    sePL80
  3. sePL80

Comments: 3.0 Released

Don´t extract it to 2.1.
    1. Make a new folder for 3.0 where you install the main-files into (Mirror1 or 2)
    2. Then download the latest build and copy it into your 3.0 folder (overwrite all files)
    3. Start playing
  4. sePL80

derwyddieuanc said:
    Evening Ladies and Gents,

I'm a long time lurker BUT also a long time Gekokujo player/supporter/donor, I can't thank Phlpp enough for their hard work which have provided hours of awesomeness for me but I have to ask...since it's getting so close to the next release, where can I expect to be able to download it when it is released? I've downloaded all the previous releases via Moddb, will that still be a port of call for the mod?

many thanks

Yes.  -  page 255 :smile:  -
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249816.msg7158320.html#msg7158320

Hanakoganei said:
    Don Zekalone said:
    Hanakoganei said:
    I think that's intentional. You can press X or whatever your key is for switching grip/stance/function. The first version does blunt damage (if you wanna keep your enemy alive) and the other is cutting damage of course.

The sakabatou (逆刃刀) is the fictitious sword used by Himura Kenshin in the anime Rurouni Kenshin, which features a reverse-edged blade (the blade is on the inside curve instead of the normal slashing side). Obviously you can turn the blade to use the edge at the back for cutting if you need to.

I think he was referring to the issue no.53 on the buglist.

Best regards,
    sePL80
  5. sePL80

...this is.....pure awesomeness!!! crazy stuff. I dig that.
  6. sePL80

Picture for bugreport (issue no. 69. build5)
    AL_eP.jpg

This doesn´t look right to me, something got mixed up?
    Best regards. Looking forward to the open release of this dope **** :smile:
    Arrigato sensei.
    sePL80
  7. sePL80

Invisible trees in a battle scene.
    Image for issue 59 on bugreport list.
    Is this a vanilla problem mayhaps?
    hrQYR.gif
    Greetings,
    sePL80
Back