Search results for query: *

• Users: megalink
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. megalink

Need help with texture

so im learning how to texture but i got this problem. after i export my UV map to Photoshop make the colors on a different layer save as and import image back to wings 3d i see it in the outliner but when i drag and diffuse on default nothing happens my model just stays gray and the colors...
  2. megalink

Problem with my knights

for some reason when i tell all my troops to follow me all my troops except my knights (mounted troops) follow. my knights just charge and then after like 5 seconds of trying to solo the enemy army they retreat and listen to me. this happen in any mod ive played too and this started recently...
  3. megalink

screenshot help

Hello, bit new so i was wanted to know how show models i made from wings 3d  on forum. sorry if this isnt the right spot to post this question, but thanks in advance for an answer.
  4. megalink

a mod with no Horses?

Hey ive been playing M&B for a while now( about 3 months) and i just wanna know if theres any mod that has pure infantry( ranged included) but no horses. i just find it type annoying fighting a pure cavalry army and my whole army is scattered trying to fight these horsemen. i play 1.011 .960 and...
  5. megalink

Take out pikes?

i know i and others probably asked this already but how do you take those 20 feet pikes out of the mod, like i want no one to have them. i heard that i can use troop editor but how do you get to it? I really think that this mod would just be perfect without them (in my opinion)
  6. megalink

Recuitment

Uhh i got a question are there other ways to recruit peasant instead of finding random ppl on the map or waiting 20 years (sarcasm) for ppl to come of age in your own settlement
Back
Top Bottom