Search results for query: *

1. Don Teodoro

Show off your Bannerlord faces!

I tried to replicate my old Warband character with mine. I think I got it as close as possible, though he looked a lot angrier in Warband.

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
  2. Don Teodoro

Achievements

I think the inclusion of multiplayer achievements should continue, makes players play the whole game to get full completion. Which I'd say is fair. I only mention this as I have heard some SP players complain that they had to play MP to get 100%, but I'd say it is fair enough to expect that they do play MP also.
  3. Don Teodoro

What made you happy today?

Very impressive! Is that flintlock pistol an antique? Because if it is, that's very cool.

It is indeed, we believe it to be English from 1820. However the maker's mark is of no notability, I still think it was a very cool find however.
  4. Don Teodoro

Lovely, any chance of some photos?

Sure thing, I've been collecting since I was 13, with somewhat limited funds, in that time I've built quite a varied collection. But it makes me happy. :grin:

Please note that the rapier and heavy cavalry sabre are not antiques, they are new swords.

unknown.png
    unknown.png
  5. Don Teodoro

What sort of antiques do you own? I do love antique stuff, especially wooden furniture.

Firearms, swords, bullets and medals mostly. But I do have a pair of very pretty antique lecterns with inkwells, so I am considering going into furniture. But my true love will always be with my revolvers.
  6. Don Teodoro

Some ideas that I hope to be in bannerlord

Ah forgive me Marnid you were to slow, Jeremus has taken the helm... looks like you're going to be looking after the troops after this battle Ymira.

Don’t you want to Nizar getting his arse thrashed in a pre-battle duel? Perhaps teach him some humility. Heck, make Rolf do it, no one likes Rolf.
  7. Don Teodoro

I rearranged, oiled and cleaned my antique collection for three hour while listening to Franz Liszt. Everything is now as it should be, all is now right with the world...
  8. Don Teodoro

Drawing bannerlord characters

These are really looking fantastic. I look forward to seeing more! (I have sent you my email in a conversation). ☺
  9. Don Teodoro

[Cruzado] The Order of San Hermenegildo

@Drain and Gloss You said it, not me.
  10. Don Teodoro

That be kinda quirky though.
  11. Don Teodoro

Yo, that is pretty sweet dude.
  12. Don Teodoro

Drawing bannerlord characters

Hey, this is a really nice idea to do this art, thanks in advance, if you choose to do mine.

1. Teodoro de León
    2. Sturgia
    3. Recurve Bow, Hand Axe
    4. Male, brown eyes, hair in a ponytail, brown hair, "natural" moustache, thin, white (pale), large nose, scowling face, clean
    5. Caring, resourceful, energetic, intelligent, thoughtful
    6. He is a yeoman fur trapper, certainly more of the Slavic Sturgian style.
  13. [Cruzado] The Order of San Hermenegildo

The Order of San Hermenegildo is a few years old now, with members who have played M&B since 2012. With all this time you would think we would be a good clan, but our team coordination is pretty awful so if you Clan War us, you'll probably win. If you are interested in a Clan War, please...
  14. Don Teodoro

MP Musket Era Theodaric's Spanish Skins II: Electric Boogaloo

I have finally unlocked my old account (this one), all queries regarding the mod should now go to this account, or my Steam account (Don Teodoro de Carvajal y Rojas). Thank you very much to those that still keep an eye on my work, your interest is very much appreciated. I hope to return to the modding scene properly for Bannerlord; I've gained a lot of new skills since my days helping with War of 1812, hopefully these translate somewhat over to the new game.

- Theodaric (Now going by Don Teododo more frequently).
  15. Don Teodoro

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

The, "Nr7 Osterreicher (Oldenburg) Uhlans" are recruiting for our benevolent Emperor Francis I of the Austrian Empire, new recruits and military veterans are welcome. We are quite small, about 17people large, we don't use TS, (We have our own ways of doing things), there are spaces open as:
    .Uhlans,
    .Sappers,
    .Train and Artillerists,

If you want to learn more about the Regiment contact these people on steam,
    .[Nr.7]_Theodaric_The_Great,
    .Ougaard,
    .Dragonoid606,

images

For the Nr7, For Oldenburg, For the Rhineland, For Austria, For Francis!

16. Don Teodoro

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

cody2224 said:
    PeterKarlOttVonBartokez said:
    Can I just ask, I can't actually download it of ModDB, is anyone else having this problem? :cry:

There's a download link here for mediafire.

On this page?
  17. Don Teodoro

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Can I just ask, I can't actually download it of ModDB, is anyone else having this problem? :cry:
  18. Don Teodoro

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

The Nr7 Osterreich (Oldenburg) Uhlans, are a group of dedicated players, althougth small, our establishment is only 15 players, we hope we'll grow, to support, a cannon, a howitzer, and three companies, including a six people large company of Guard Hussars, Contact,

.[Nr.7]_Theodaric_The_Great,
    .Ougaard,
    .Dragonoid606,

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Theodaric_The_Great

And to see some clips of us,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lenb_BB0jD4

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ufTS6V3vLKc

19. Don Teodoro

With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

Deluge is the Cossack one, right? :wink:
Back
Top Bottom