Search results for query: *

1. ScreamingCommie

OSP Code Combat Grenades and Explosions (Originally by Beaver)

Hi everyone, I don't know if this is worthy of its own topic, but here is a fixed version of Beaver's grenade script that has existed http://mbmodwiki.ollclan.eu/Grenade here for a long time. Thanks to the help of DuskVoyager, I have made a fixed version, that is also much more user friendly and...
  2. ScreamingCommie

The Easter Egg thread

So everyone loves easter eggs right? Right! So here is a thread in which you can contribute easter eggs to Red Wars. How it works: - You guys post here easter egg ideas/discuss them with other forumites - We sneakily go through this thread and find the ones we like and insert them into the...
  3. ScreamingCommie

Commies farewell.

Hey everyone, I'm going off to college in a few days and no longer really have time to mod anymore since the school I'm going to works it students from 8 to midnight everyday. I will still be around a little bit, mainly advising and maybe writing a couple lines of code here and there, but no...
  4. ScreamingCommie

Pseudo Canada Name Debate thread (NAME POLL UP!)

Hey everyone we are at a loss at what to name the pseudo - canada nation, so we will leave it up to you guys. Suggest some names in this thread and debate which ones are the best. In a few days/weeks/months/years we will pick the top 5 we like and hold a poll. Then the winner will be decided...
  5. ScreamingCommie

Conscription Office: MOD RECRUITMENT

We are looking for people to work on the mod with us, we are currently hiring for these positions: -Coders -3D modelers -2d artists and texture artists -Sceners PM me or FastWalrus if you are interested in joining us.
  6. ScreamingCommie

Council Chambers: Ideas & Suggestions

Here you can post suggestions and ideas for The Red Wars and then debate why your ideas are better than the ones of your fellow players. You can also share feedback and criticism regarding the mod and its content.
  7. ScreamingCommie

The Gulag: Bug Reports

Report bugs here. Before you post, make sure you installed correctly; by deleting old versions of The Red Wars entirely before installing new ones. Only post here if you are using the latest version of the mod. Also make sure you started a new game after installing, as each update is not...
  8. ScreamingCommie

Propaganda Department: Screenshots & Videos

Welcome to the Propaganda Department. Here you can post screenshots and videos of your adventures in The Red Wars.
  9. ScreamingCommie

Robert Conroy's alternate history novels

I dunno if anyone's heard of this guy before, but he writes these really good and realistic alternate history novels. I just finished reading 1920: America's Great War, where the Zimmerman letter actually happens. Anyone else here read his stuff?
  10. ScreamingCommie

The Red Wars, Calradia 1923

The Red Wars, Calradia 1923 Description 670 years ago, the hero of Calradia passed away, leaving the 6 kingdoms unified. The unification did not last long, and over the course of history they proceeded to break down into their squabbling selves. In late 1903, Communist revolutions occurred in...
  11. ScreamingCommie

Compiling Question

Hey all, quick question. If I compile a module when I have only edited the compiled text files, will the edits to the text files be lost?
Back
Top Bottom