Search results for query: *

• Users: Knüppel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Knüppel

United_PW HCRP Map Progression discussion thread- Read 1st Post!

Hello everyone :D In yesterdays meeting, we discussed further details depending the map besides other things. Eragon is now working on a map fitting our demands for a low technological setting, were we crash at a coast with our ship and have to arrange with a foreign vegetation and maybe...
  2. Knüppel

To TW Haters that demand their NLR

don't be the same **** again in your new Life, that may work. Otherwise you'll get it in your face again for your trolling, and no admin will react when you think you just got "randomed". If you are warned for 3 days in a row to Not enter the HQ and knock its door, then you cannot demand again...
  3. Knüppel

Ragequit story, seriously funny!

Alright, wanted to state the whole dialogue first, but screw it, I make it short, Lady Semi made another Lady ragequit by convincing her a certain male person who had had contact with both only desired her body. Theoretically it's sad, but i just was so awesome to rp it....  :mrgreen: :mrgreen...
  4. Knüppel

Thanks to the perfect faction (and others)

Just wanted to say thanks and give credit to all the nice people who helped me run the Order of Rose today, it was awesome what you did! I'll probably post a detailed summary of yesterday evenin and tonight later today, but now i gonna get some sleep. Here just some numbers for thos who didn't...
Back
Top Bottom