Search results for query: *

• Users: Fikiy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fikiy

Can AI Lords marry??

So with 1.4.1 out, can AI lords now marry with AI ladies??
  2. Fikiy

SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

Merged The Shaking bodies: Collision capsule problems and their jitter effect on the player camera by @Terco_Viejo (his OP starts here) Right now unit collision is to low. When two formations collide they sort of melt together and die really fast. As a result, big 500 v 500 infantry engagements...
  3. Fikiy

The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass

Right now unit collision is to low. When two formations collide they sort of melt together and die really fast. As a result, big 500 v 500 infantry engagements last less than three minutes. They went from this: https://youtube/pv2qb66PbUg?t=233 To this incomprehensible mess...
  4. Fikiy

[BUG] Party assigned positions wont save when saving the game

Everytime you load a save of the game, the party soldiers that you have assigned to a different positon (archers to infantry per example) they wont save when you save the game. So everytime you load your game you have to assign them again to the desire unit.
  5. Fikiy

[BUG] Party assigned positions wont save when saving the game

Everytime you load a save of the game, the party soldiers that you have assigned to a different positon (archers to infantry per example) they wont save when you save the game. So everytime you load your game you have to assign them again to the desire unit.
  6. Fikiy

The main problem that needs to be fixed

Besides crashed and game breaking bugs, one of the biggest problems is the economy. I can see how TaleWorlds improved the life of the world with an economy that depends on what is going on around the world. Towns no longer get magically refilled with new items like in Warband, they need to get...
  7. Fikiy

Bandits Hideouts need a rebalance

The bandtis hideouts are always full with 30+ bandits with bows. By only taking 9 men it is impossible to beat the hideout, at least in realistic difficulty. Also if you get defeated you lose all your men and get captive.
  8. Fikiy

Game Crashes When entering to some towns only

I have gotten some crashes when entering to some towns, when entering I mean going for a walk around. every time I try to enter to those towns the game crash. Other towns that I tested it doesn´t crash. I can provide the towns that happened to me if it is needed. Only two at the moment.
  9. Fikiy

Buying early acces on the website

I guess that buying the game on the website gives all the benefits to TalesWords, but do we get a key on steam or is it independent from any store?
Back
Top Bottom