Search results for query: *

1. Knezevic

South Slavic Thread

Nisam crko, jos sam ziv.

E sad odoh hibernirati ponovo jedno pola godine. Mislim necu valjda igrati ovaj bannerlord trash.
  2. Knezevic

Couldnt complete main quest in 10 years!!!PLS FIX

No it isn't an issue in him. Game is build to be a sandbox. If he wishes to take 100 years to form his own kingdom, he should be able to. It is an issue with a buggy mess of a "story", and inability to form a kingdom if you play the game how you wish to play it.
  3. Knezevic

Why, exactly, do Bandits train into aristocrats?

maxresdefault.jpg
  4. Knezevic

Dislike the New Class System in Bannerlord Multiplayer

We've been "disliking" it for a while. They won't fix it, although class system is the least of the problems multiplayer is plagued with, which they also won't fix
  5. Knezevic

Do you think the world map needs more features - like roads?

I am in for roads, if nothing for aesthetic. Was actually looking at the map yesterday and thinking why does it lack roads
  6. Knezevic

To many whining kids

Sure, especially the part regarding multiplayer feedback. For month we've been telling them whats wrong, and they turned their head. This is their vision, and it's totally fine by me since i don't want to and will not be a a part of their vision. What i regret, i regret having hopes for a multiplayer. Waiting for someone to make better multiplayer mod, if nothing at least to show them what they should've done.

And as for single player, this "early access" title does not justify 8 years of development, on that part we can not argue about. In 2015, this would be good, and i would agree with everything you said before. Now, i can not and will not. Perhaps in a couple of months, a year maybe, the game would be vastly improved to that point people will stop saying that the single-player is nothing more than a slightly better warband. Not saying about bugs, i am saying about dozens of missing stuff, lack of armors, weapons, poor textures, mediocre optimization and much, much more. At least i still have high hopes for mods in general, total conversions to be precise.

Asking people to stop being negative is exactly the same as asking people to stop being positive. It ain't gonna happen.
  7. Knezevic

Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

Bannerlord system is an improvement, however it takes way, way too long to gain points.
  8. Knezevic

My view of the MP as an Alpha tester.

There are tons of good points regarding how trash and simplified multiplayer is, and in angers me, to say at least that they still do not want to get rid of their wicked idea. Bannerlord combat is nowhere near warband one, matchmaking is unnecessary and in general i am greatly disappointed, ever since i got elected as a closed beta tester and downloaded the game for the first time. It's still OK, literal OK, not great, not unplayable, it's playable, and i will still play it, but it is nowhere near the warbands level.
  9. Knezevic

Was there no beta-testing?

It's early access. There are lot of things you can complain about, however bugs are not one of them. They were expected.
  10. Knezevic

Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Just going to make my comment here that compared to warband, combat sucks
  11. Knezevic

South Slavic Thread

Igrači očekuju sve, kratko i jasno. Strpi se mesec dana pa vidi o čemu će se raditi. Nadam se da ce singleplayer pružiti bolje iskustvo od multiplayera
  12. Knezevic

South Slavic Thread

Pise da ce igra biti izbacena 31. marta, nema tu sta da se glasa. Videcemo sta ce biti, single player ce biti definitivno, oko toga budi siguran
  13. Knezevic

Most Anticipated Bannerlord Mods?

Kingdoms of Arda definitely
  14. Knezevic

South Slavic Thread

Ja nemam isplanirau ni sledecu nedelju, ionako se uvek nesto iskundači, jos uz sve to haos gde god se okrenem.

Aj jos jedan semestar i momentalno napuštam bez obzira što sam šef smene. Haos, katastrofa, dzungla bolje rečeno, ne zna se ni koja sam smena sledeće nedelje, izlaznice za ispite ne mogu da dobijem, moram da preklapam smene, jedan dan prva, sledeci druga, treci dan opet prva, četvrti budem i treća. Subote radne. Kući me ne podržavaju, pitaju me kako mi je na poslu pa se čude sto krenem da psujem i da se nerviram, onda viču samo "pa šta" šta god da im kažem. Plata naravno bedna.

Nema šanse, odlučio sam konkurisati za ŠRO momentalno pri dobijanju diplome maš. inženjera, uz malo sreće proći ću fizičku i psihičku proveru ako me ovaj posao i moji kod kuće psihički ne dokusure. Ni ne moram da se zaposlim u ministarstvu odbrane, oću da se odmorim od svega, pa makar i tu.
  15. Knezevic

South Slavic Thread

Ja samo hocu ono sto nam sa pravom pripada, pa nek vise niko ni ne posta! Proleteri svih zemalja ujedinite se!

Sta vozim, vozim Daewoo Kalos 2004 godiste, 96 konja, 1.4 benzin, prosao tek 120 000 km, drugi vlasnik, prvi je moj stari, i ne, nije mi ga poklonio nego mi ga je prodao. Htedoh uzeti sebi a3, al odose sve pare na zadnju godinu studija, ugradjivanje peleta i na drugi strug koji smo uzeli za privatan biznis. Sad ce jos malo i diplomski a on ce opet da se pravi lud. Neka, posle uvek mogu da kazem da sam sam sebe skolovao. Nova kola cu neki drugi put, za par godina izgleda. Treba da metnem novo staklo na retrovizor, neki idiot me opalio po retrovizoru dao gas i pobego pre nego sto sam i video ko je. Sad stalno prolazim tuda kad idem i kad se vracam sa posla i govedo vise ni ne prolazi a znam da je prolazio svaki dan. 5, 10e, nije stvar u parama, stvar je u principu, kakav je to nacin.
  16. Knezevic

South Slavic Thread

Tudje necemo svoje ne damo
  17. Knezevic

What pissed you off today? v. VI

Well it will take some time getting used at, that's for sure.

What pisses me off is the lack of light theme.
  18. Knezevic

beta.taleworlds.com

There is a correct place to ask for technical support, and it's literally named "bugs and technical support"
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,476.0.html
Back
Top Bottom