Search results for query: *

• Users: klarum
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. klarum

No relation gain from gifts

Is this a missing feature or bug? How can i gift a lord thousands of gold, or even fiefs and gain zero relation with them?
  2. klarum

Faction leader takes all fiefs

As per the title. In my campaign my faction leader takes all newly conquered fiefs. Even if the faction votes 100% for someone else. Several people on Steam are reporting the same. He now has -100 relation to everyone in his faction... This makes no sense. I mean he could do that but then there...
  3. klarum

Can you recruit from castles?

I have never even seen the option to recruit from castles. I have it in towns and villages. I know I need positive relations, permission, possibly same religion, etc etc etc I know all that and still I have never seen the option not even in my own castles. As anyone actually recruited troops...
  4. klarum

Campaign fixes that should not have been needed to start with

Preface; I know the aim of the mod is to confer some "realism" to the game to portray the setting. With that said lets not forget this is a game. So, magic swords and power leveling? Agreed, no thank you. Something that takes 30 days in game also taking 30 days of real life to accomplish? No...
  5. klarum

DLC is horrible in its current state

Yes I need to make a new thread because I think this is far from acceptable. I jumped on this DLC on the first day of pre-order because I am a die hard fan of M&M and want to support the company and all of its hard working modders when possible. But this DLC is a pure cash grab. It is...
  6. klarum

Rank too fast and FPS issue

I saw there were some very old topics on this but no solutions. basically you just rank to fast. I joined a nord army at lvl 1 and and you just go through the ranks rally fast and apparently regardless of your level. After 10 days I was top rank... Can the values of time between promotions be...
  7. klarum

Question about replacing troops/items

Hi I am very interested in this mod for all the gameplay features it offers and new scenes and quests. However, the troop trees and items don't really suit me. As anyone edited the mod to use only native troops/items and wants to share? It would be nice to avoid having to refit every entry in...
  8. klarum

Screenshot post - Portugal at war

Why this mod is awesome. I am now the king of Portugal and the rest of Europe should worried  :mrgreen: The new King! The army
  9. klarum

Question about mod feature

I was wondering if the mod feature that lets you keep fighting as one of your soldiers is exclusive to 1257? I havent been able to find it in any other mod. Is it possible to include it to used with native? That is what I am hoping for.
  10. klarum

Broken siege scenes :(

This has got to be the best unfinished mod for warband I ever played. But by now I can't take any more bugged messy stuff. I tried to edit the things I could with the editors but I am running a campaign in the Baltic now and all the castles (which are absolutely gorgeous) are just broken in...
  11. klarum

Mod users advice needed

I am going to jump into a new mod and after reading the features list on this one I was blown away! But my many hours of experience with mods has also left me very sceptical when too much is promised/announced. So I would like to hear from you; are all the features implemented? If so do they...
  12. klarum

Holy Orders in your manor

I built a monastery in my manor and then chose the option to pay 10.000 gold for the priest to invite a holy order to the manor but so far nothing has happened. Does anyone know if you get troops or something from this option? How long does it take?
  13. klarum

Battle waves setting not working

The number of waves (choosen from the meny in game) is set to 5 but in battle waves keep coming until there are no more troops. You also can not change it with TweakMB. Any reason why this is not working?
  14. klarum

Native recruitment - troops types per holding

If you choose to stay with native recruitment then the troops you get from each holding type are (at least in Iberia) Town - archers City - Infantry Castle - cavalry Since there are a lot more castles/villages than towns your army ends up being around 2/5 archers 2/5 cavalry 1/5 infantry which...
  15. klarum

Map needs a fix around Lisbon-Portugal

You need to add a river crossing close to Lisbon. If you can cross the river near other big cities like Barcelons it doesn't make sense that to go from north to south Portugal you have to go all the way around to Spain and back... Lisbon has a sea boat dock but needs a river crossing one. Thank...
  16. klarum

Importing quests

Quick question; I like the new quests in the mod Native Expanded and would like to merge them with this mod. Is it enough to just copy the quests.txt file? Thank you.
  17. klarum

Editing garrison numbers/troops

If any of the modders are still around or anyone knows. I would like to adjust the settings for the garrisons of castle/towns. Frequency for reinforcements and troop types. Any help is appreciated as i have searched taleworlds forums for a while now and nothing. Not a criticism to the mod...
  18. klarum

Steam updates

Hi, i see everyone talking about version 1.125 but on steam the latest version in effect is 1.123. Anyone know if i can force update teh game on steam to 1.125?
  19. klarum

Cluster **** and run away armies

I recently picked up warband and it seems the battles are less fun because of this 2 elements; first the cluster ****, I don't remember in the original this being so bad. Troops kept a reasonable shoulder distance from each other when fighting, now they gang up on you so close that you are...
  20. klarum

Village recruits faction

Hi everyone, I could not find an answer to this one so here it is. We have the option to choose our own Kingdom's culture but I do not see any effect on the game. Once i change my Kingdom culture to say Nords all recruits from my villages are still from the original faction. Does anyone know...
Back
Top Bottom