Search results for query: *

1. Hagbard

Enemies sometimes hitting through block?

Also yes, the shield is in the right direction. It's more the case of a stab going through my block to the left with the shield, actually going through the shield model.
  2. Hagbard

Also, there are so many times where the enemy is completely unflinched by my blows and proceeds to hit-trade me in tournaments, what gives?
  3. Hagbard

Greetings! I've noticed in tournaments, that enemies are very clearly hitting through the shield when I'm holding block. Why is this? I get no message about "crushthrough" or anything like that, and it only seems to happen with high ranking troops that I face.
  4. Hagbard

Why are mercenary contracts treated like vassals without the benefits?

The reason you would want to do a mercenary contract currently, is that you can do it at Clan Level 1, compared to needing Clan Level 2 to be a vassal.
    It allows you to begin doing stuff like raiding farms while still under a particular kingdoms protection. Granted, there should be no penalties of leaving as a mercenary.

You can upgrade from Mercenary to Vassal by talking to the ruler of the Kingdom when you are at least Clan Level 2.
  5. Hagbard

MP Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE: Revived RELEASED

This mod is neat and all, but doesn't it seem very sluggish indeed? I tried playing against some bots, and both the attack and movement speeds of everyone seems to be really slow. Is this intended?
  6. Hagbard

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Is this mod only for warband 1.143? :/
  7. Hagbard

Outlaws and Scoti raiders

Not to mention some pretty useful recruits if you can regain your morale after recruiting them!
  8. Hagbard

Battle of Brūnanburh [old thread]

I wish to participate, as a goidil.
  9. Hagbard

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

I'm playing again :grin:

Storsorgeeeeen
  10. Hagbard

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I'm getting the message "The file you have selected (ACOK_0.8.rar) is not available via any mirrors. Please check back shortly as our servers update every 5 minutes.", but it doesn't seem to be updating.

EDIT: Nevermind, seems to be working now
  11. Hagbard

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

There seems to be a problem with there not being any mirrors to download it from?
  12. Hagbard

That two factions didn't fight each other ever?

Oh tesla, your axe is an neverending source of grief!
  13. Hagbard

To couch or not to couch: That is the question!

I vote against it. I don't see how it contributes to fun or competition, in any way.
  14. Hagbard

The kick

While I agree that the kick might be unrealistic, I think it ought to be kept to avoid the, in my opinion, already present ceiling effect, where when you remove tactical elements of the gameplay, the skill cap of players becomes lower, meaning that more people reach it and combat becomes stale as neither can break the other.
  15. Hagbard

bug: taking lords prisoner messes faction relations

No, if you take a lord prisoner, other factions will dislike you too.
    Say I take a lord of Suth Seaxe prisoner, relation with mierce will drop too.
  16. Hagbard

Rotation speed put back to normal

If one is to make any use of this sad thread, I will.
    I've noticed that turn speed is a bit slower now, but I just thought it was my imagination and being away for awhile. This has not affected my playing much, but personally I see it as a development in the wrong direction. It's better for those with high ping as it slows combat down just a bit, but personally I like the combat to be a bit more fast paced. A twohander as myself survives on blocking skills and fast reflexes(usually, though I'm going more towards holding now), and I like having the ability to use speed as a big part of my fighting.

I wouldn't go as far as to demand the return of the old speeds, but so far I don't see the reason why it is being lowered. I remember awhile ago when turns were pretty much instant, or atleast I think they were, and I can understand why that had to be altered, but why now?
  17. Hagbard

BRYTENWALDA 1.396: RELEASE 27/07/2012

I've been a player of Brytenwalda for a year now, and I must say this is the greatest singleplayer mod for Warband! It's just bursting with content, and there are so many things you can do! I'm currently trying to convert Ireland to celtic paganism, a daunting task indeed! The bugs are few and far between, and never game breaking.

True, I would've liked it to be set a hundred or so years earlier in the conflict between paganism and christianity, but this is still awesome!
Back
Top Bottom