Search results for query: *

• Users: placenik
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PoP3 wiki

Hello, I noticed that Wiki now contains mixed bag of 3.611/3.7 info, although on first page it is said Wiki is for 3.611. I'm willing to do a bit of work there, but it would be good to know if 3.611 -> 3.7 transition is planned or not.
  2. Mods compaible with 1.158

So I patched my game, and voila, most mods can't load. So, if anyone knows some 1.158 compatible mod, please post, I can't download just everything.
  3. Native crashes

So I have a problem on Win7, Warband is crashing in random moments (roughy every 30 mins). But only Native. PoP runs without breaking.
  4. HA semiguide

Motivation: I saw a lot of beginner advices here, but all of them are for Blade. Worse than that, lot of advices given there are simply wrong for HA build. So until someone more skilled writes something, here it is. Skills: I'll assume you all know character creation bonuses, gem usage etc, and...
  5. Companion HA AI

In original M&B it was efficient to use companions as HAs, but they look bugged in Warband. What they did in vanilla was to break away when to close to enemy, now  they prefer to charge barehanded fist VS swords. So, is there any way (moding?) to disable switching to fists for companions? Or...
  6. Veteran player need footman build tips

So, I finally got tired of riding and want to try foot. What character build would you recommend, concerning weapon/armor choice, and fighting skills?
  7. Ground info

Not a big stuff, but it would be nice if we could see on what kind of terrain are we standing (rivers, trees etc). So that it is possible to choose a battlefield when someone is chasing you, and make AI do it too. 
  8. Horse Archers AI

Needs fixing: 1. They should not charge into the mass of infantry and get their horses slaughtered 2. They should not switch to secondary and act as melee as soon as they make contact with enemy 3. (this one being common) need to be separated from other cavalery
  9. Tournament bet odds

Anyone knows how are they counted? I thought they are always same, but last time I had myself proclaimed favorite 1.29:1 in the last tire instead of regular 1.8. So, what's the catch?
  10. Where I can read/edit companion relations?

We all know about companion love-hate stuff, but where I can read whom with whom? I know it for native, but other modules are problem, I want to know where is it stored and how it is done  :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom