Search results for query: *

• Users: Maelstrom8
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Maelstrom8

SP - General Gameplay Suggestion: Implement features of Freelancer into the base game

Freelancer is a gameplay/playstyle mod that allows players to join up under any lord and serve as a soldier of their army, which comes with promotions, wages, better gear and bonuses. Players can also choose to lead a bandit lifestyle or guard caravans. There are lots of features in this mod...
  2. Maelstrom8

Anywhere to find an old version of this mod, specifically 1.54?

Or anything that isn't 1.6 alpha? I don't like alphas, the text that pops up on the lower left every time I hover over an item is annoying and this wasn't the version of the mod I played back then.. Hopefully there is someone in this wasteland that has a working link to 1.5 or 1.54?
  3. Maelstrom8

I started a new game, but imported my old stats, which faction to attack now?

On my last game I was allied with Vaegirs, neutral with Nords and Khergits, but Swadians and Rhodoks were angry with me, but unfortunately my save game got corrupted, so it's time to start over. Who do you hate and wish me to wage war onto?
  4. Maelstrom8

Hosted a new mirror.

I was thinking of uploading this on some site like filefront to eliminate the wait time megaupload has. Because I had a few problems with megaupload. http://www.flyupload.com/?fid=798653672 Only issue is you have to click on the bottom link 5 times. If this doesn't work, I'll try fileden.
Back
Top Bottom