Search results for query: *

• Users: Brew
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Brew

Resolved Monitor powers off, GPU fans 100%

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which:Cheats where active Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: win10 home GPU:RTX 2070 Super Dual EVO OC GPU Driver Version:Latest CPU:Ryzen 7 3700 RAM:32Gb Motherboard:Asus Prime X570-P Storage Device...
  2. Brew

What are your PoP settings

Be interested to see what settings other people use. Mine The "important news" is ticked off as with it on you don't get informed when a hero character gets defeated.
  3. Brew

Feedback/observations for v3.9

Some of the things I have noticed so far New NPC in taverns(not sure if he stays in Poinsbruk), that gives locations of all companions for a small fee Track down bandits quests seems to have XP reduced, it was 2000 now only 1000(should be increased as it is pontentially a hard quest) Not sure...
  4. Brew

Garrison explosions

So the title might be a bit misleading but its somethings i'm seeing a lot in my current game and would be interested to know the mechanics behind it I've help defend a number of towns/castles and most of the garrisons have gotten huge after the sieges So far I have seen 1.5k in town and 800 in...
  5. Brew

Warband Questions

Finally playing warband SP, my PC is about 50 days in and needs somewhere to store equipment. So is there anywhere a non aligned player can store equipment? I had a look for the "strange" chests but they don't seem to be in the game anymore. I am also having difficulty finding the desert bandits...
  6. Brew

Chalbek Castle - Prison break V1.126

I got a quest to rescue a lord from the nord chalbek castle and after I kill the guard and go into the dungeon I can't initiate dialogue with the lord as he is in a cell, its the same even if I bribe the guard to talk to the prisoner. V1.126
  7. Brew

Great Sword = Best anti-cavalry weapon?

I normally use 1H's or spears/pikes but last night I was trying the 2H's and other polearms and noticed that when I used the GS(great sword) against cavalry that I was far more successful than with the designated anti cav weapons. I found the GS to be really good not just at stopping the horse...
  8. Brew

Skill increase items

BoW has the anesthetic items for prisoner management available from the slave traders, so maybe BoWX could expand on these. Looking glass - telescope that adds +1 to the spotting skill, could have a few different types Hunting Dog - +1 tracking Cart - +1 inventory, could have a few different...
  9. Brew

Some Feedback

Suggestions & feedback thread Gilrain mentioned a thread of this nature so i'll start the thread. I think we should try to keep suggestions reasonably simple as i'm sure the modders & testers have enough work as is. Could be stickied if theres enough interest. Increase in missile amounts -...
  10. Brew

Dark Knights

Not sure if this is worthy of its own topic so please feel free to delete if you wish. I just noticed that Dark Knights in BoW & BoWX don't do their thing :shock: They don't go after peasants or farmers, & since theres no refugees they don't hunt them either. The only group the interact with...
  11. Brew

Espionage - Party skill

I did a search & found some results but they didn't really tie with what I had in mind. Espionage as a party skill I know, another skill that we have to waste points in but I think this could work, be good & quite relevant to the time period of the game & be very useful. I'm not sure how easy...
  12. Brew

Pre-Battle Inventory

I haven't seen any recent posts about this. I like to use different weapons & horses depending on the enemy type & quantity i'm fighting against. But I often forget to swap back the weapons/horse before another battle and while I can change my weapons using the inventory box, I can't change my...
  13. Brew

Kidnapped girl not going home 0.7111

Got the quest from the merchant in Uxhal to rescue girl from bandits outsde Curaw & to bring her home to Curaw. The battle took place right beside Curaw & as soon as it was over I went into Curaw. I think going straight into the town after the fight is what might of caused the problem as you...
  14. Brew

AI Dismounting

I've been playing as an infantry character with the new update so I try to have combat take place in either woods or near the mountains. I've fought against the black khergits & the dark knights in mountainous terrain & each time i faced them I only had to fight against a couple of mounted...
Back
Top Bottom