Search results for query: *

• Users: Magni
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tilde

Or, more specifically, the ~ button (or whatever you have it set to) to view yourself. A LOT of people are using this as a rear view mirror.  There is no outward indication that the person is looking behind them and furthermore, if used correctly, you can instantly turn around and stab/kick...
  2. Multiplayer Chat/Font Needs Some Tweaks

1.)  The navy blue font for team talking shadowed blends in really well with shadows.  A bright orange with the shadow glow around it would work much better.  Problem is the tiny text blurs into itself when the chat color matches the glow shadow around it. 2.)  The big one.  The font needs...
  3. Small Scale Tactics (Multiplayer)

I have noticed many people doing very... questionable things lately. So I am going to describe some tactics that you can employ with another person that if you do it properly they will likely get the message of what to do.  Conversely, there's a couple you can enact on your own even if they're...
  4. Multiplayer Bows/Xbows Accuracy In Pictures

I was tired of trying to figure out what bow would be best for a situation, so I decided to take a look at three things: -bow/xbow accuracy (the smallest size the reticule reaches) -bow sweet spot (how long that minimum reticule size lasts)  NOTE:  This was eyeballed using the VERY scientific...
  5. Settings: Staggered Spawning

(I've spent over 10 minutes searching to check that this hasn't been suggested before, so be gentle if it turns out I missed it) I've been thinking about the battle size slider and how you can alter from having 25 on field at a time to 100+.  Now, most pre-built computers produced recently can...
  6. Why Is It...

Whenever I commit to a faction, they suddenly decide they need to declare war on everyone else within' 6 in-game hours of my joining.  I joined you jerks 'cause you only had 1 enemy!  Now I gotta go running all over creation defending now.  Jerks.
  7. Most Hated Infantry Unit

As the question states, what's your most hated infantry unit? For me, it's the Rhodok Sergeant wielding a voulge.  Me and my forces can absolutely dominate everyone, but a damned sergeant wielding a voulge kills more of my men than anything else.  One battle against the Rhodoks I had 3 killed...
  8. Sometimes Embarassing Doesn't Even Begin To Describe It

I just picked this game up and I still have things set on "easy" as I learn things, but I just had the most hilarious thing take place. Sawadia's King and a lord were trying to take over an allied castle with their 220 men versus the castle's 25.  I only have 40 men with me, but I decide to go...
Back
Top Bottom