Search results for query: *

1. Need Help regarding Too many variations on a mesh

So, I was adding items to a mod (native expansion). Everything works fine and all problems are squashed. Until this problem occurs, first it said Too many variation on mesh -51.00000 , I fixed that by editing the item entries in item_kinds1.txt . But after that a new problem appear, it said...
  2. Best Possible Realistic Damage for Mount&Blade?

So first of all, I wanted for such a long time a fun realistic mod. But I don't seem to find any, so let's just say. I was going to make native realistic, how much armor rating should I edit for example chainmail (hauberk & haubergeon) Or perhaps the plate armor, I was confused because if I put...
  3. A problem with directx 7

I played mount and blade warband at first time mostly with directx 9, but as I'm turning into a warband fan. I modded diplomacy quite a bit so it can have hundreds of troops when fighting. When I'm playing with directx 9, it's no problem, no problem at all at any mod at anything it's no problem...
  4. Parrying, Blocking, you name it

I.. I am amazed on those peasants with wooden stick blocked my deadly 42 Piercing Balanced 172 length katakama yari lol Those annoying bugs (sorry peasants) is blocking me while i try to kill the enemy samurai.. The same also goes to archers with those short wakizashi :? And while i'm in the...
  5. Sprinting Charge and no-bearhug

Hey peoples, first of all, yes.. there are several topics about this.. But i want people to clear things up for me :oops: I think that infantry battles aren't that epic.. Because, when they meet each other.. They don't charge like this from total war.. Basically, the charge speeds you up about...
Back
Top Bottom