Search results for query: *

1. CAMOUFLAGE

Those creepy annoying bastards in world at war :cry:
    Though it is very clever, they got burned down fast with the use of flamethrower lol
  2. SP Native [WB] Blood for Land (December 10th = Alpha release!)

I tell you something, this mod is a bloody fun mod!
    But I have some questions, do the archers ever run out of ammo? I didn't have the chance to play as an archer but I do hope they run on infinite ammo, just like other 'rts'

GAMEPLAY SCREENSHOTS
    GZhR8hL.jpg
    Gathering the troops!
    p2W3UMS.jpg
    Marching slowly.
    9q4cFqm.jpg
    Here comes the cavalry reinforcements.
    5m6dja9.jpg
    Died. And become a frisian knight!
    BvVKUCM.jpg
    Decided just to charge everyone, what a mess.
    s3FUFU5.jpg
    Seems like my men are struggling to hit the tower, those bastards!
    F5tfNQF.jpg
    The man just doesn't give up, he loved his land :facepalm:
  3. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

There is perhaps something that you can tweak in the .ini file to balance ranged weapons.
    the air_friction_arrow or air_friction_bullet controls how much damage arrows or bullets deal from a distance, setting it higher will reduce the damage dealt when it hits from a distance. Personally I use this tweak to any mod to give it a more 'realistic' feeling of penetration.
  4. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

I don't think so, considering how this thread is not in the cellar 'older warband mods'
    Maybe the developer is working on it secretly(?)
  5. A question about throwing weapons.

Hey imado, aren't ya the developer of a new sengoku japan mod? I forgot the mod's name but i remember it on moddb. How is it going?
  6. A question about throwing weapons.

Well unless you buff the shuriken and add 10 points of power throw to your unit, would be too op against everything.
  7. A question about throwing weapons.

Throwing weapons? Well why not. Giving your infantry troops with these and points at power throw, your troops will probably decimate the peasant troops significantly weakening them. Samurai troops? I don't think so, the armor is just too good. Dealing probably as much as 30 points if there is a lucky headshot? Counter them by giving your troops a specialized troop tree where they brought kanabo and tetsubo into the battle!
  8. Gekokujo MP

Of course it would be interesting!
    But what do you mean of 'in an open world scene'? Persistent multiplayer or something like https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=142080.0
  9. SP Native [WB] Blood for Land (December 10th = Alpha release!)

This is looking good, your progress is amazing. This should be my thing when waiting for bannerlord.
    Possible release date? Also no rushing, I'm just asking :fruity:
  10. SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

That is magnificent! Good luck on the project, you shall not die!
  11. SP Native [WB] Blood for Land (December 10th = Alpha release!)

HOLY CRAP, I can't believe me own eyes. That demo is wonderful! Simple yet looking fun, that monk part is OP :lol:
  12. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Wow the armor, it just fits in perfectly. I'm curious tho.
    What about the armor rating between the leather only, with mail, with shoulder, and with the breastplate?
    Realism is fun, at least for me :lol:
  13. Main Topic

Gladly!
    Pikeman
    Code:
    Equipped with a longer variant of a spear, a pike is one deadly weapon to thrust from a distance. Combined, Pikemen will prove that wall of pikes are a death sentence. Not just cavalry, but infantry too.
    Horse Archer
    Code:
    Saddled with a horse and equipped with a bow, these are perfect for harassing the enemy for a hit and run. Even though they are perfect for harassing the enemy, they will have a hard time with armoured foes, especially knights.
    Man at Arms
    Code:
    Saddled with a horse and equipped with heavy armour, Man at arms brings their lance and sidearms to the battlefield. Being a professional soldier, they are better equipped and thus have better chance of surviving in the battlefield.
    Levy/peasant
    Code:
    A cannon fodder, their fighting capabilities are pathetic and probably would die in a second after being targeted by a foe (unless it's another peasant)

As for the rest, maybe later or someone write it all down please. I need to sleep because I can't think straight! :smile:
  14. Main Topic

Crossbowman
    Equipped with a crossbow, a weapon of deadly proficiency even on untrained users.
    Though crossbowmen have a slower rate of fire than archers, their weapon can penetrate
    and deal much more damage to armored foes.

EDIT:

Pikeman
    Equipped with a longer variant of a spear, a pike is one deadly weapon to thrust from a distance.
    Combined, Pikemen will prove that wall of pikes are a death sentence. Not just cavalry, but infantry too.

Horse Archer
    Saddled with a horse and equipped with a bow, these are perfect for harassing the enemy for a hit and run.
    Even though they are perfect for harassing the enemy, they will have a hard time with armored foes, especially knights.
  15. Main Topic

So, are you uploading it now? As I can't wait to get back to this mod once more :grin:
    EDIT: What about firearm's sound? Idk but I remember the sounds suck):
  16. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Wait a minute, I just realized that feature and wow, that is very impressive! :grin:
  17. Ideas & Suggestions

That's is indeed a very neat idea, implementing such things would be great :grin:
    As for the muslims, it is permissible to hunt running animals (like deers) if you say it in the name of God. But you need sharp weapons like
    bullet and arrows, not rocks. But this is a game after all. As for jews, I don't know
  18. Main Topic

Fanatic troops? But not something like 'berserkers' and crap, instead it's expendable troops with high morale?
    Also the ability to gain the pope's favor (which gives bonuses for christian troops) or maybe start a rebellion in
    another kingdom with different religion, and starting things similiar like warpath, crusade, jihad in medieval total war
Back
Top Bottom