Search results for query: *

1. avi312singh

In Progress You can indefinitely ransom the same lords at tavern

2. avi312singh

Need More Info Bug Ransom prisoners at tavern

3. avi312singh

In Progress Money exploit (Ransoming enemy lords)

nope lol, this is still possible xD
  4. avi312singh

In Progress Money exploit (Ransoming enemy lords)

Summary: Let's say I have captured lords from an enemy faction (following a successful) and then ransom them at the tavern for x amount of money at one of my towns, then they end up in the dungeon/prison. If I stay in my town after selling these enemy lords and then do the following: How to...
  5. avi312singh

SP - General Minor Singleplayer Suggestion - Campaign

After several hundred hours in Warband - I have got to about 100 hours in bannerlord solo campaign so far and I am really enjoying it.. The AI is relatively goop in both battles and on the map. However, one minor suggestion is that when you are part of a kingdom... If a faction makes peace with...
  6. avi312singh

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

Devs, any plans on releasing any gameplay :smile:
  7. avi312singh

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 4 - Flexible Entries

Orite calm down lol they're not some sort of superhumans, they're just developers most of them whom have done degrees in computer science etc etc one day I hope to become a computer programmer, not developing games though  :grin:
  8. avi312singh

Zaszx said:
    avi312singh said:
    but I don't think devs are spending their time reading tthrough the forums
    Well... hi :wink:
    Lol omfg they are
  9. avi312singh

Yes! Surely more older characters should be more experienced, but I don't think devs are spending their time reading tthrough the forums lol.... Isn't there a request forum or anything like that?
  10. avi312singh

Yes, saying something is far difficult from coding something, therefore developers will probably publish it once that certain "module" has been finished
  11. avi312singh

Since paradox have left taleworlds may find it hard to get their game out there, no release dates or alphas may make it even harder as they'll start to lose their fan base from mount and blade/warband. However if they rush the game and it comes out like that state battlefield 4 came in, fans and players will be very angry... The developers should keep us updated on the games progression with video gameplay like DICE did with bf...
    I know I'm comparing taleworlds
    with a top end company but taleworlds really needs to get their game out their through ads etc. Because mount and blade is a sick idea and a brilliant game
Back
Top Bottom