Search results for query: *

• Users: Koror
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Koror

How to change password on the main website?

Hello, It seems like I'm unable to find a way to change the password on the website of taleworlds.com. I was able here on the forums, but not there. Do I miss something? I could use a hand for this one. Thank you in advance!
  2. Koror

Why are all servers empty right now???

What happend to the servers? It seems like noone can join it??? Or is it my game that is corrupted?
  3. Koror

Keys for castles?

What would you think about a feature with keys? I though about this idea to solve the problem like serfs who are not paying the taxes or bandits grabbing weapons without permission. What keys would exist? First : The bank key. This key permits you to close the door of the taxe room so serfs...
  4. Koror

Warband module system release?

FOUND
  5. Koror

[Suggestion] Play as your son/daughter

Hello, This has been suggested for a long time : Having children. The problem was that M&B (Warband) is based on days and would take ages until your son/daughter grew up to be able to fight. Well how about this : Once you're married, you can have children (or without being married  ). And then...
  6. Koror

Ebanking with Avengate

:roll: Bunch of "assholes". That's what I'm thinking of Avengate. I transfered them 29.99 dollars with ebanking (i choosed all costs goes for me!!). Now they told me they only recieved 21.75 dollars. My bank told me that the sum has been succesfully transfered to them... I need to say they're...
  7. Koror

Serial key generator spam on youtube?

Has anyone else noticed those spams? I searched for some warband gameplay but then i mostly saw spam of crack and key generators for Warband... This is getting anoying. Shouldn't it be banned from youtube? I mean this is an indy game why crack it? It's cheap and worth to buy. And after all, it's...
  8. Koror

Avengate is joking right? @ Taleworlds

I just payed the game warband 3 days ago. I payed with ebanking and forgot to give them the order code during the transfer. All right, I send an email with a copy of the money transfer + the order number. But now it's been 2 days i gave them a copy of my money transfer to them and I still did...
  9. Koror

Warband : download link broken?

Is the link broken? I cannot download it. I can purchase it but i want to buy and download it.
  10. Koror

Am i banned?!

Hey, I don't understand why but i can't join the server EU_S6_melee_FF. So am i ****ing banned? I never did something against the rules! I can join every server except this one  :x It says incorrect authorisation key. I already restarted the game... and i could only join other servers.
  11. Koror

A few questions to get started... (need help!!)

Hello there, I would like to know : 1.- How do I add textures on Wings3d? Do I need to make some? If yes, how? 2.- What's this error meaning "Error too many variation on mesh khergit 3" ?
  12. Koror

How to add custom items?

How can I add new items on Warband? I've heard and tested BRFedit but it seems that it can't read the new files of Warband... And is it possilbe to import item made in Wings 3d? IT cannot save BRF files. Need some help.
  13. Koror

Crouch animation added ?!!

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4428/crouch.jpg What is that? Are you going to add crouch? Or is it something else?
  14. Koror

20th march 2010. Only 10 days left!

Hey developpers, I don't want to make you hurry but you only got 10 days left before release and the game is not finished. Not even in 0.900, we're still in 0.802. I don't know if we can test the version 0.900+ perfectly before release. We need patches. What do you think guys? --- Edit ---...
  15. Koror

[Suggestion] Collision damage with swords

This suggestion comes a bit late to implent it and I don't even think this is going to be accepted but : How would it be if 2 swords hiting each other would cancel the attack (parry)? Right now it, if a weapon touches a weapon there is no collision which is for me not realistic, in short, there...
  16. Koror

[Suggestion] Poll to stop polling?

Hi, I had this idea when i got angry by annoying polls. Every second there was a poll. Now what i would suggest is a poll which you can block polling for about 5-10 minutes. This would help to make the multiplayer gameplay alot better.
  17. Koror

Did anyone recieved the beta message for singleplayer?

I mean with the password and so on? Because i didn't recieved...
  18. Koror

How to get to the fisherman village?

I'm stucked please help me out !
  19. Koror

[Suggestion] Score tab

Hi everyone! Here's my suggestion : I would like to have a mouse when i'm looking at the score tab. Why? Because i have no scroll and i think many guys have the same problem. Oh yeah and can you add some background textures at those tabs? I personally don't like the transparent thing. It...
  20. Koror

[Idea] Dynamic combat

Hi there! This is maybe science fiction yet, dunno... How about different combos? I know that's a crazy idea. But you exactly know how it's right now : Shield... bam... shield... bam... OR Block... SLAM... block... Combos : So my proposition is to add combos which means I.E. Left attack...
Back
Top Bottom