Search results for query: *

• Users: Koror
  • Order by date
  1. Koror

How to change password on the main website?

Calamity said:
    Your profile for both are linked so if you change it here it will change on the main website.

Thanks for the answer! That's what I thought too, but I'm still able to login with my old password on the website. Is it only a matter of time till it changes?

(Sorry that I posted it in the wrong forum  :neutral:)
  2. Koror

How to change password on the main website?

Hello, It seems like I'm unable to find a way to change the password on the website of taleworlds.com. I was able here on the forums, but not there. Do I miss something? I could use a hand for this one. Thank you in advance!
  3. Koror

SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

Hello!

I've noticed some kind of bug occuring during the campaign mode. You know these "Hero bandits" always hold so many prisoners after 70 days like 100+ Caravan Guards, and if they're beaten by any Lord, the Lord just takes all of the prisoners in his party which leads us to an unbalanced Party size.

For example : I played with my char as a Vassal of the Grand Principales of Vaegir. Unfortunately they were at war with the Kingdom of Nords (They already captured those Hero Bandits and got parties exceeding 600 men!!!) and the Vaegir Vassals didn't have enough men to counter this "Invasion". This leads to a fast and unevitable defeat of any faction which is really annoying since you cannot do anything except to flee and join their unmatching power...

Anyone else experienced that?
  4. Koror

Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Reveal Assassination Plot is bugged for me. It says i need to go to Aínsa which doesn't exist on the map. What should i do?
  5. Koror

[S] El Arte de la Guerra [V1.75]

Where's the version 1.8  :eek:
  6. Koror

8 days from Update? ;D
  7. Koror

Why are all servers empty right now???

Sir Protheus said:
    It smells patchs :grin:
    True... It's always the same thing. But has anyone got the proof of it?
  8. Koror

Why are all servers empty right now???

What happend to the servers? It seems like noone can join it??? Or is it my game that is corrupted?
  9. Koror

Tietovallu said:
    I think you should combine your mod with OSP.

OSP has already been combined with Diplomacy (here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,127802.0.html) so it wouldn't be too hard to add custom commander as well.
    ... Stupid and useless comment. Thank you anyways, you wasted your time for nothing :roll:
  10. Koror

Hello there.

First of all i need to say this mod's awesome!!!

But afterall I noticed that the Custom troops thing isn't working. When I click on report and view upgrade trees, I need to go on "outlaws" troop tree to customize my troop's name. I mean shouldn't it be und Custom troops?? Second problem is that the mod isn't accepting my custom name for troops. Can anyone help me out?

Oh yeah and how can i put my custom items for my custom troops? ^^
  11. Koror

Knights the Last Battle ver 1

Won't he update this awesome mod?
  12. Koror

Keys for castles?

Yeah i saw it later. Could lazslo leave a comment about the key idea?  :mrgreen:
  13. Koror

Keys for castles?

Roikku said:
    This is all a cool idea, but yeah it's too complicated for 90% of the playerbase.
    I mean they don't even know how to use the current items/things, in game.

But only ONE key per castle would be nice.. like red key for Red castle, Blue for blue etc. But I dunno then again bandits and random noobs SHOULD be able to open the gates anyway. I dunno.

But a BIG no no for these 100 keys per castle ideas. That just won't go well.
    Well this can be discussed by the mod devs. Depends how they're gonna decide the complexity of their mod.

But the problem with bandits has already been solved... Either they take the Key room, or they destroy the gates. See site 1.

Never talked about 100 keys per castle but 4  :razz:. I know what you mean : some players appears to have problem with their reasoning. I think, if there would be a changelog of it's version, descriped every details how to use properly this mod, players won't have troubles with the new features
  14. Koror

Keys for castles?

CalenLoki said:
    Yes, if they can be repaired later - otherwise taking castle damage it permanently, which isn't best idea on server which resets once per day...
    50k for a door repair and the resistance shouldn't last too long...
    Mishkin said:
    What about keys for houses? civilians could buy a key that opens doors in a house. Buying the key would be like buying the house.
    Yeah if this is possible. But I don't think that there are so many houses where you can get inside. But still, good idea.
  15. Koror

Keys for castles?

TheSlightFeelingOfRegret said:
    SimmiSumo said:
    Too complicated...

It's not really that complicated, but I don't know how it would work in practice. For instance, how do these keys get replaced? Do the doors start unlocked, and when someone buys a key they become lockable?

How do invaders deal with these locked doors?

If the doors could be smashed down and then buying a key would replace the door then this might work.
    That was my idea. But don't know how to script that. The doors start unlocked. The keys can be purchased anytime just like leather or iron, so it's absolutly necessary to get the kings key to close that room. But foes can destroy that room so they get access everywhere.

@Krismighty

Why would it destroy it? Killing a doorkeeper as bandit or take the key room without being noticed? And there are always some castle who don't care about taxes for the serfs.
  16. Koror

Keys for castles?

What would you think about a feature with keys? I though about this idea to solve the problem like serfs who are not paying the taxes or bandits grabbing weapons without permission. What keys would exist? First : The bank key. This key permits you to close the door of the taxe room so serfs...
  17. Koror

Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

Koror said:
    My game crashes when i open a new game, to be exact, when the first fight happens with the merchant. The error says :

Error loading postfx shaders:
    Make sure you have the latest version of Directx runtime library installed
    Return code : -2147024888

Runtime library? I installed the newest directx but still this...
  18. Koror

Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

My game crashes when i open a new game, to be exact, when the first fight happens with the merchant. The error says :

Error loading postfx shaders:
    Make sure you have the latest version of Directx runtime library installed
    Return code : -2147024888

Runtime library? I installed the newest directx but still this...
  19. Koror

[B] Warband Realistic MOD for 1.113

@ Veracious1 - I ask of you to : quote me and show me that I wrote that the arrow *doesn't* arc. (You can see that i didn't edited my post recently.)

EDIT

I do not care of insults (you didn't insulted me, just explained yourself  :cool:). It remains a normal discussion
  20. Koror

[B] Warband Realistic MOD for 1.113

Maybe because i'm talking about Multiplayer?
Back
Top Bottom