Search results for query: *

1. Bug thread

I reported a few in the old thread last night but Ill write them here as well as with my new ones.
    Red, blue and white flashes around map scenes they appear to look as though they are coming through cracks in the map.
    Enemies in the smuggler battle coming from Saint Petersburg did not move from their spawns at all.
    Probably intentional but I will list anyway. Some quests do simply not have enough time a journey from Russia to England robbed me of most of my time to rescue a girl leaving me with 3 days to get home.
    Also I managed to capture this during a game of faro.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9e6vnvdbswjm1m/2015-01-02_00003.jpg?dl=0
  2. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

tomandre81 said:
    Can someone tell me if this media fire link version (open alpha) is the same version we will be getting on MODDB soon?
    Yes that is the same download the media fire link is just a mirror.
    Id also like to say that there I had an issue with the arena as I won a fight in one second without throwing a punch.
  3. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Im having a few small issues nothing major but the point of an alpha is to report them so
    On maps I have random flashes when I look around sometimes sort of like star bursts.
    Im dealing with the smugglers in their den just from Saint Petersburg where the AI enemy are fixed on the spot and do not move at all.
    I Got stuck entering the park in Moscow on an invisible wall that prompted me to enter the Arena.
    If any of those are intended I'm going to feel like a right noddy.
  4. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Ramsay said:
    Rb32J6.jpg

How do I solve this problem

and name characters different
    I dont see a problem?
    The places are named using the native language of the country they are in
  5. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

gubergod said:
    tanknibbz said:
    gubergod said:
    When i enlist in an army it doesn't do much, Im not attached to a general or anything it just lets me roam around on my own? Is this feature not finished or is this intentional.
    This is intentional this mod does not have freelancer.
    It has its own system of ranking and is designed as is to give you more freedom.

So do i just follow around a general then join them in battle?
    Yep thats the way to do it.
  6. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

gubergod said:
    When i enlist in an army it doesn't do much, Im not attached to a general or anything it just lets me roam around on my own? Is this feature not finished or is this intentional.
    This is intentional this mod does not have freelancer.
    It has its own system of ranking and is designed as is to give you more freedom.
  7. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Landgraft said:
    nilloc93 said:
    RanGer_SLO said:
    You know, some consider the Napoleonic Wars as a World War. Also, the Seven Years War.

Seven years was a world war
    Napoleonic really did not leave Europe on any major scale (African campaign aside)

British invasion of Argentina, war of 1812, skirmishes in New Zealand, French/British/Spanish/Dutch fighting in the East and West Indies, revolts in India that were backed by the French, fighting in the middle East...

Feels like a world war to me.
    Ive been following this thread for a long time but this the post that motivated me to make an account could I perhaps have the source on the New Zealand skirmishes had never even heard about that until now.
Back
Top Bottom