Clan's TW thread or TW group link: Group
    Contact's info (links to TW & Steam profiles): Taleworlds Steam
  2. Rum

Battle.... please...

where the **** my 200 v 200 bruh

nah, WHERE MY 1000 v 1000 BRUH
  3. Rum

~Weastside~ Gang

How much you wanna bet ima get banned from this site?
    I'ma say a dollar
  4. Rum

~Weastside~ Gang

A supremely elite being hailing from the Shire of Weastcove. Let it be known only 3 Weasts have ever existed; others have attempted to become recognized as Weasts but failed, miserably. Activites include h33fing trees, cheesing bowls, worshiping the dark lord, and in general being superior to...
  5. Rum

Spears are too overpowered

yall be like "spears poopy". Then they be like "nah, "spear no poopy"

WHICH IS IT???? IS IT POOPY OR NOT POOPY???????
  6. Rum

~Weastside~ and Friends

Yo, when we gonna be open for the public forum mods? We just vibin down here.
  7. Rum

~Weastside~ and Friends

Yo mods, we just vibin
  8. ~Weastside~ and Friends

~Weastside~ and Friends

A supremely elite being hailing from the Shire of Weastcove. Let it be known only 3 Weasts have ever existed; others have attempted to become recognized as Weasts but failed, miserably. Activites include h33fing trees, cheesing bowls, worshiping the dark lord, and in general being superior to...
  9. Rum

Do you like the siege mode?

Id bet it's fun... If I could connect
  10. Rum

What do you make of the new armors in the Beta?

Also, the way the empire units look now I actually prefer than the new design, to me it actually make them look like a regular army. I also miss the old ulfhander design that is now replaced with berzerks for the sturgians.
  11. Rum

What do you make of the new armors in the Beta?

the Mameluke for the aserai look lame to me, idk why they just do
  12. Rum

Is one able to port over the dust effects to native?

I really like it, even if its really laggy. Do I need to just copy and paste the particle system or is there more to it than that?
  13. Rum

SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

This was the single most ambitious mod I have ever played in my warband life time. Hope to see this thing be revived again on Bannerlord, cause this is something that would be awesome on it.
  14. Rum

MP Musket Era North & South: Persistent Warfare

Will there be a pirates and ships in this? I know it wouldnt make sense I guess but I can see pirating in this to be very cool  :grin:
  15. Rum

I replace almost every file in my Napoleonic Wars with files form Laigle

0-0.... WHY DO WE NA FOLK DONT GET THE SAME PRIVLAGE AS U EU FOLK.  #NAlivesmatter.

(thanks, I'll check it out  :grin:)
  16. Rum

I replace almost every file in my Napoleonic Wars with files form Laigle

...how did you get flag bearer and drummer bots into NW? Is this some new modded server?
  17. Rum

FI2 Bugs Report Thread - Post your findings here!

I know this seems to be more of a complaint than a bug report, but the new pole arm animations do not match well with pikes, lances, and firearms. In the previous version, pike men looked bad ass with your pikes raised high, musketeers looked like professionals with their muzzles raised high and etc. I bet people like the new anim though so would a sub mod for people like me who liked the old polearm anim could be made?
  18. Rum

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

yes
  19. Rum

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Heres an idea and some things to fix the game. Riot clones/ droids would be a cool additon in the next update.

Basiaclly add batons into the game, and maybe some better looking shields seen here since I'm not a fan of the black sheilds. Also the vibro swords need little longer distance to it, it is immposible to get a proper hit without harming yourself.
Back
Top Bottom