Search results for query: *

• Users: you1
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. you1

SP Fantasy Warsword Baptism 1.3

Held in reserve Warsword Baptism ver 1.3 (Resistance is futile). No testing as been done on Windows 8 The install instructions are the same for the previous versions please read the information on the link for the Original Warsword. If playing on windows 7 use the compatibility to play in XP...
  2. you1

Undead scene prop buildings

Started a pack for the undead villages for warsword, this was an early tomb, the shader has been altered since these pics, just a question really other than tombs and crypts graves what would you find in a undead settlement to give a undead warhammer feeling? thinings i 'm working on 1 above 2...
  3. you1

Warband M & B together

I've been doing a lot of work on warsword, which is M & B based, but since I loaded warband and started early work on modding, my M & B mod programs are a pain, . It got to the point where I had to remove warband before I could use Brf edit again, I again reloaded warband and the same errors...
  4. you1

Warsword Released

Heres the link have you the warsword to conquer http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1610 the development team
  5. you1

Warsword Prmo Poster, Desktop picture

As a thankyou to all the followers, and fans of the WARSWORD mod here's  the Warsword Promotion Picture, which can be used as a desktop cover or a screensaver http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1852 password conquer The development Team  :D
  6. you1

Windows 7

Having install Windows 7 ultimate on a new hard drive, I had to see if my games worked OK, With one exception there all work. Mount and Blade v 1.011 works with no issues up to now, in fact being the 64bit version game runs faster than on the xpsp3 version, so here's hoping it continues to run...
  7. you1

Caravans

I'm trying to spawn caravans in my mod, seem to have lost them Which module files need re- activating or which txt files need altering any help would be appreciated  :|
  8. you1

Caravans

I'm trying to spawn caravans in my mod, seem to have lost them Which module files need re- activating or which txt files need altering any help would be appreciated
  9. you1

SP Fantasy New Mod The Age of Warlords, Knights and Warriors

The Age of Warlords, Knights and Warriors 1.3 Now out http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1648 version 1.3 The Age of Warlords, Knights and Warriors Is a Personal adaptation of the Excellent Mod Sword of Damocles Invasion? You’ve returned home after a loyal servant handed you a plea from...
  10. you1

Creating new dialog for new trps or heroes

I've done a search on the forum but only found 2 old posts What I'm looking for is to create a storyline based around a new hero and the player, This will lead to new quests, again linked to the storyline What do I need and what do I need to alter I've tried the code conversation text...
  11. you1

AI Finances

Ok played a few mods, Just 1 gr8 big moan, after I’ve controlled my new kingdom, got my finances controlled, I’m attacked ok that’s ok, but after I’ve capture nearly all there lords, just to keep funds up , I release 1 or 2 there back with a full army, Does the AI have to control its finances...
Back
Top Bottom