Search results for query: *

• Users: you1
  • Order by date
  1. you1

SP Fantasy Warsword Baptism 1.3

GeneralLeo said:
    Good to hear your health has improved you1!
    Thx General Leo, Armuary feeling a lot better now I will  try and complete the patch, thx again you1
  2. you1

1st I would like to say thank you to all who still play Baptism, it has surprised me
    I have re opened the files I have which I stopped working on du to health issues. If you follow me on tweeter you will know the issue.
    Thankfully the issue is sorted to the point I'm actually in training for a marathon.
    Back to the mod. I will take time to have a look at the patch I was working on but its been some time since I worked on this and I may have lost the knowledge I had on how it worked so can't promise anything.
    Models and scenes that I change can be updated but the code is a different matter although I have all the files.
    Thanks again for all your support. I always enjoyed working on this mod and others.
    You1 :smile:)
  3. you1

BarrelDragons said:
    Say ever had a bug where every small troop don't have a hit box to be hit by? (goblin, dwarf, skaven)

Thx for still playing the mod.
    You haven't swapped the data folders.
    Instructions are on the 1st page.
  4. you1

Lisha said:
    Love the mod, played a large number of hours so far. Wanted to point out sisterhood buildings are not producing troops. Building most of the mod type buildings, it seems to think you are making new schools. Also it would seem the schools do not do much as my fiefs lose relation over time instead of gaining it. If its just not implemented yet then ignore  :razz:

I would echo the ogre thing the only way I could beat them was auto combat.

Still great mod and it would seem you spent a lot of time on it so thanks for the enjoyment.

Thx for your comments.
    Each building must have these elements as well to produce troops
    A faction see post 1 as how you can do this and when to do this the timing is important
    you must build a blacksmith also other buildings to have the barracks etc produce troops, refer to the 1st post for whats needed for each.
    thx again for liking the mod :smile:
  5. you1

Thaddeus said:
    This mod is really great! Thank you for all the hard work.

Are Rents working? I control a town and a city but receive no
    rent from either. I think i recieved rent from them previously. The city is poor but the town is prosperous.
    Hi great your enjoying the mod
    To collect rent you must have + relationship with village town etc
  6. you1

GeneralLeo said:
    Hey man, been playing quite a bit of the mod, and have just a quick thing to mention - aren't the Ogres a tad bit too powerful? They have a tonne of HP, a lot of armour on top of that, making it VERY hard to penetrate, even for heavily trained troops - an Empire Knight could not  cut down an Ogre Leadshooter... and the thing which bothers me the most - the range of their melee weapons, it's way too large, the hit box seeming to exceed the area of the model by far...

Also the game only crashed in the Nachthafen Mausoleum, and when I selected a Wight King, however in the rest no more problems!

Also, you seem to gain +1 leadership whenever you visit the Ostrody Outpost, dunno if it's intentional or not.

Oh, and regarding the gunpowder weapons - I can hear them just as loud if they're fired near me or from across the map, it's quite...disturbing.

But in the rest - great job as always! :grin:

Hi
    thx for your comments as always you note many game play themes many miss.
    In many missions when you enter for example the crypt.you gain experience such as leadership but also you may lose experience although i made that very unlikely unless you totally screw up.
    the ogres are beasts huge humans hence i made them strong the ogre leaders are the 1 with the brains so again they have strength and leadership experience i may have gone over the top, but you been the hero would not take on such a monster 1 to 1 unless you have the experience,
    I always planned it that if the player took these on 1st since they look weak and alone you would be beaten quickly.
    i would leave these to last I’ve talked about the strengths and weakness of the factions their placement on the map etc., in the testing it’s like a game of chess the centre of the map is important if you try and take it you will more than likely loose.
    I note your comments on the fire arm sounds etc.
    I wanted to bring into the play the loss of concentration from the actions around you, in most fire fights or battles its sound that makes the person act, I tried to make it a case that it’s not just you firing other troops all over the battle ground are fighting having sound close to you absent from your action may throw you off guard and change the way you act hence the sounds,

"Also the game only crashed in the Nachthafen Mausoleum, and when I selected a Wight King, however in the rest no more problems!"
    Yes I have noticed once and have altered the wight king.
    The hit box thing is I think a game engine issue, since the data for the ogres is not mine; i only did the model so I can't really comment on this
    thx again for your support, I hope you continue to enjoy the mod, that was my main aim for players to enjoy a fantasy mod.
  7. you1

Sir_something said:
    Problem solved. I'm having a blast... Again!

At war against four kingdoms at the same time whilst being alone, without any fief with that... Livin' the hard-knock life for a half-elf.
    That's good news, enjoy all the new additions, maybe write a short story of your character
    Regards
    You1
  8. you1

Sir_something said:
    I have two issues that may be perhaps fixed with your help.

1. The download went just fine, but ever since I've downloaded it, pop-ups keep showing up on non-https websites. It doesn't hinder my abilty to surf on the web, but it's still annoying and I'd love to get rid of it.

2. After I've extracted the files into AppData/Roaming and made a new archive file, it seems I cannot extract the files into ANY C:/ directory. The archive file is a .zip and I know that the files inside are .rar, is this why it's happening? Or is it with download problems?

Hi
    What site did you download from and which files?
    Any pop ups weather its from a known download or unknown is malware and should be removed
    Is your blocker turned on?
    Malware is the biggest issue facing us all, one reason IT has and is switching to mobile devices such as iOS,android OS
    Unfortunately I'm unable to help with removal since all PC systems. Differ, but there's loads of help on the web.
  9. you1

GeneralLeo said:
    Hey dude, nice work with the mod!

However I'd like to request that you re-upload the 4 GB patch, since the rapidshare links do not funtion anymore. I'd recommend using mediafire, and for the photos I'd recommend using imgur, since it's waaay faster.

I hope all's well, and congrats on the progess!

edit: Also it'd be nice if you reuploaded all the previous files, since most links don't work. Cheers!
    Cheers mate for the heads up on the links and your ideas for links
    will certainly look in to it at the weekend
    :grin:

NEW LINKS ARE NOW ON 1ST PAGE
  10. you1

Teutonic Knight said:
    Hello, very nice mod you've done so far. My two cents:

*pling* 1st cent:
    I got a ctd when clicking on wight kings in the party menu.
    As those guys are working fine in battle and there is no ctd when clicking on them when captured i suggest checking their mounted 2d art.
    Either the link is not correct or the bone dragon mount seems to be the problem (maybe the spreaded wings don't fit correctly in the menu).
    Possible Solutions:
    - fixing the link
    - use a mounted 2d art with the bone dragons wings flattened to the body
    - replacing their bone dragon mount with a horse mount in the party menu

*pling* 2nd cent:
    The formations used in this mod aren't working very good with the ai.
    Often the ai cavalry is riding tight circles or just standing around and loitering for some minutes getting shot by enemy shooters.
    The infantry packed in a tight formation gets often slauthered by shooters (as they usually don't miss the packed formation on middle range).
    As Warhammer is a fantasy medieval game, a line formation like in the original m&b might be more fitting (and better to handle for the ai) than the packed archaic formations of the greek phalanx and the roman testudo. I can't possible imagine Orcs to use a formation like this anyway.  :wink:

Nevertheless, i enjoy playing this mod, thx for making it.

Thanks for your comments
    I'll look into the bonedragon, I think I put a flame effect on it, which will cause a CTD in that menu
    The formations is an old topic, which is nearing the point where I remove it. I normally turn this off in options, yes your right it has a poor AI response in battle.

With regard the update,
    Life has again got very busy so not as much time spent as I would like, the new mission is finished, but I wanted to add a new troop such as a troll to fight in this mission, below is part of the wip for the troll.

troll_head_wip_zpsc402e6b5.jpg

troll_wip_zpsa6b5349d.jpg
  11. you1

Mandible said:
    Nice to see my buildings being used!
    Thanks for allowing me to use them, give a great feeling for the empire,
    The fort is a great start to a new multi mission for the hand cannon :grin:
    I'll put some more up when I have time
  12. you1

Sir William the Brave said:
    Error with vertex buffer... Lovely.  :cry:
    have you altered the M & B exe file to compatibility XP SP 3 if your playing XP and Win 7
    also the patch will help an in depth instruction of how to install the patch is here
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,87192.3000.html

neo_viral said:
    @you1 : that explains why i saw some peasants with a 100 plus prisoners trailing them lol

Ive definately been using the portals,i found it interesting one could use them wether you faced a battle or not just the latter leaves you with maybe a chance to find a chest.Thinking in terms of warhammer like the olden days Black Fire pays....you could use it for a shortcut sure but it would definately be swarming with orcs and goblins so a tough fight assured for a quicker route ; )
    Yes,ive fallen in love with warhammer (especially fantasy) many years ago since i picked up a copy of White Dwarf....never played the tabletop itself (too expensive) but got acess to tons of novels and lore.

Looking forward to see what the patch will bring maybe some new encounters in empire is as i seem to read it also ?

@ Sir William : what OS are you using ? Do you have more than 4gb ram and applied the patch ?
    Mandible  has allowed me to use his great style period buldings which look great for the empire
    I'm thinking of changing all the empire villages and scenes with these, also a new mini mission with an artillery guy at the end with the offer of the hand canon I'll post up some pics later
    update.jpg

Building%20Progress1.jpg

also doing some new armours for the high elves

Falkner92 said:
    I don't even know if this mod is still being developed or not, but I just thought you should know that it's impossible to hit any of the "short" races with your weapons. I say "hit", not harm, because your attacks don't even connect with them. I think you must have screwed up their hit-box or something.
    oh well once more
    read the install instructions "Data folder"
    Del is the modder of the dwarfs,but in all the time the game has been tested and played I've always connected and draw blood from the small races
  13. you1

you1 said:
    I got a rgl error.  :cry:
    It said "get_object failed for: bo_pine_2_a.
    That's a warband object, are you playing in M & B ver 1.011?
    All M&B collision meshes begin with co_
    3rd party collision meshes usually begin bo_
    It looks like you have another mod loaded alongside warsword,if this is the case don't post this here check the recommend install options it says a separate new folder
    Loading other mods will always cause conflicts
    Wait... So this is for... Warband not M&B 1.011?

you know what this mod is for!!!!!!
    read the instructions!!!!!!!
    the error your having is an old topic very old
    your missing a file
    I asked if your using M & B game which you know you should
    your error is when people use the incorrect version folder ie Warband or a 3rd party mod.
    I hope you understand that?
  14. you1

I got a rgl error.  :cry:
    It said "get_object failed for: bo_pine_2_a.
    That's a warband object, are you playing in M & B ver 1.011?
    All M&B collision meshes begin with co_
    3rd party collision meshes usually begin bo_
    It looks like you have another mod loaded alongside warsword,if this is the case don't post this here check the recommend install options it says a separate new folder
    Loading other mods will always cause conflicts
  15. you1

neo_viral said:
    @ you1 : thanks :smile: I was just wondering if theres anyway to get the lords that join your kingdom to recruit their own soldiers like go off to villages or autospawn like the AI lords seem to as from 1st post and gameplay it seems they can only get troops from me giving it to them,or im probably missing something....

Gotta say again how much i love the Balesword its one of my favorites for damage and the model is so beautiful and kickass in a dark way

@: neo_viral
    I considered this, but on this occasion I didn't think humans would want to fight for orcs etc hence I didn't put this mini mod in,
    What happens to your generals,Lords,and surrounding villages is that after a AI or battle with yourself any surplus troops or prisoners are sent there to be asimerlated,
    If your army is full any freed prisoners will go there,
    The only thing to watch out for is the roaming peasants will also pick up prisoner and troops which they won't give up,but like the magnificent seven film there use them for their protection.
    Thanks for your comments you certainly seem to be enrolled in the Warsword world. :grin:
    Are you using the transport portals?

Patch news see 1st post
  16. you1

neo_viral said:
    @ Sir William : nay sir,my honor rating in and out of game is high i am not a knave tis but merely a reference in part to one of Sir Tony Jay`s works im sure those who downloaded could vouch for me ; )

@ Loganltk : there are some very powerfull magic items sold by two special merchants but i cant remember any of them shooting magic..there is ultra elite guns they sell and special HDamage arrows ,i think the only thing would be the Flames of Galrauch,go attack some demon hordes and hope for one as loot and try it out sometime,i might do the same soon.I think i remember being able to loot some cannons from ogre groups and their armor but it doesnt rly look right on a non ogre.

I have questions about running ones own kingdom not sure if this part is native to this mod or was imported from another one but can one recruit lords one know,and how can one get ones lords to actually do stuff and recruit their own soldiers apart from giving them some of yours ?

Hi
    Please refer to 1st post/ hints and tips section regarding your own kingdom
    Once you have a general you can swap take troops prisoners etc
    Remember to chose your faction from the camp menu, you can do this unlimited times to have various troops from all factions if you build the correct building's

The cannons(hand) are loot only since their to powerful, you can always alter the text file to make available in weapon stores if you want to play an easy game
  17. you1

neo_viral said:
    you1 pmed you the 4shared link :smile:

Sorry for delay my connection isnt the best....took me 12-14 hours to download the mod some weeks ago lol
    Its split into 50mb chunks for ease of download in case you lose connection or such.Can download one file at a time and you need an account which is free.Speeds are relatively good.Let me know if any problems.

Thanks for that tip i finally found the stockpile entrance (damn was it hidden well) and finished that one.Loved the vampire crypt but the start kicked my a$$ a lot untill i got higher level.It was interesting to see how it changed from an earlier version where you just enter a building to scenes of enemies and scenic stuff.Awesome.

Mod crashes now and then for me with some RGL error but i just save a lot.Could be a M&B thing on windows 7 dont know.

Boy the Ogres and amazons are tough  to take on,compared to say the skaven.Also the music is really enjoyable.
    When playing in Widows 7 make sure the EXE file is set to play in compatibility mode  XP service pack 3

Loganltk said:
    Great work dude! I saw the slides and them shows a cannon and something that looks like magic, are they in game? :shock:
    Ps. the download is horribly looong. Cant it be fixed ?
    Pic of the  Galrauch (Flames Of Galrauch) : hand held thunderbolt weapon has a flame path with lighting and thunder sound effect.
    medium range with good kill area,: note this type of weapon is useless at close range the affects will kill the warrior holding the weapon.
    nagash_magic_weapon_2_zpsfb0f8c3b.jpg

Loganltk said:
    nice work with the link neo_viral!
    In the last version i noticed an error in the game: the ruler of the vampire counts is actually mannfred von carestein but ingame is vlad. In the actual story count vlad is pretty dead (same for conrad von carstein), if not corrected it should be  :mrgreen:
    GREAT WORK!  :twisted: FOR CHAOS!!!  :twisted:
    Hi
    If you have followed the original Warsword mod you will know that many names of hero's are incorrect, both in time line and accuracy.
    It's being stated on many occasions on the Warsword forum that the mod is based very loosely on the table top game ( notice I don't refer directly).
    It's intention is not to copy but give players a feeling of that world.
    what you've seen has been there right from the beginning of Dels mod, at this stage over 2 years it would be incorrect to change the files.
    That doesn't stop anyone from changing the txt files.
    At this point if I do a patch names will be a low priority.

I've placed a credit on post 3
    don't forget to check the Tips/Hints on the 1st post
    for back ground to the Mod refer to the original Warsword forum http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,87192.0.html.
  18. you1

neo_viral said:
    you1 pmed you the 4shared link :smile:

Sorry for delay my connection isnt the best....took me 12-14 hours to download the mod some weeks ago lol
    Its split into 50mb chunks for ease of download in case you lose connection or such.Can download one file at a time and you need an account which is free.Speeds are relatively good.Let me know if any problems.

Thanks for that tip i finally found the stockpile entrance (damn was it hidden well) and finished that one.Loved the vampire crypt but the start kicked my a$$ a lot untill i got higher level.It was interesting to see how it changed from an earlier version where you just enter a building to scenes of enemies and scenic stuff.Awesome.

Mod crashes now and then for me with some RGL error but i just save a lot.Could be a M&B thing on windows 7 dont know.

Boy the Ogres and amazons are tough  to take on,compared to say the skaven.Also the music is really enjoyable.

Thanks
    I'll put the link up : Done
    The  music has been mostly done by Praylak with some late additions by myself scenes etc
    The sounds again are mostly by Praylak
    with the canon and scene magic weapons sounds music added by me
    Loganltk said:
    infact one thing i missed in the last verson was plaing as a tzeentchy or even a necrarch. Would be awesome! The artillery is token from napoleonic wars or is original?
    all the magic and guns sounds and effects including artillery are done by me
  19. you1

Loganltk said:
    Great work dude! I saw the slides and them shows a cannon and something that looks like magic, are they in game? :shock:
    Ps. the download is horribly looong. Cant it be fixed ?
    thanks for your interest
    Yes there is some magic weapons, I'll post some pics later
    you'll need a high level in most things to use since once you have them killing becomes to easy :grin:
    hopefully a new link will be up soon :cool:
    Has anyone tried the vampires crypt yet I'm really pleased on how that scene finishes
    don't forget to check the Tips/Hints on the 1st post
Back
Top Bottom