Search results for query: *

• Users: Windle
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Windle

[Tutorials] Infantry

I've come across a handful of people asking me for some advice on how to play infantry better and how to improve. I would like to note I'm by far not the best competitive infantry out there. I'm doing this project in my free time to contribute more to the scene. I wish to achieve that "good"...
  2. Windle

Samekomst

Hey mensen, Wij in het belgenland wonen vrijwel allemaal dicht bij elkaar waardoor ik het idee had om es same te kome. Volgende vrijdag 30/01 om precies te zijn. De locatie is Brussel, Ik edit later nog wel met de specifieke treinhaltes en uren. Dus hou de thread in de gaten! Het zou een korte...
  3. Windle

Volcom's Stream

Hello Warbanders! I will be streaming matches during the WNL4 tournament. You can find all my recordings on Twitch. Previous recorded matches are found below. You can start viewing by simply clicking the icon next to the name of the match.     For online content choose for Twitch or...
  4. Windle

Ultimate match?

What is the ultimate clan match that you would like to see streamed with the current active clans? And what mode should it be in?
  5. Windle

Betting Excell

Hi all! I quite like the betting corner Dasvi setup and want to help him out and the community. I've made an excell sheet (holding my current records) so that you can keep up your scores in an easy way. Basicly this is what you need to fill in: The week Teams your betting on Amound of money...
  6. Windle

Goat Simulator

Hey hey! Der is een nieuw spel uit op steam die Goat Simulator noemt. Zelf hebbek het nog niet aangeschaft maar het lijkt me best toppie! Heeft er al iemand het spel gespeeld? Wat vind je ervan? Aanrader? Hier is alvast een trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnEFnNkNddE
Back
Top Bottom