Search results for query: *

• Users: ๖Kern
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ๖Kern

Custom servers rant.

It took 3 days to create custom servers for one modder, but because of whatever policy, TW has not released them yet. Shutting the modder down because he makes you look incompetent? So what? I am sorry to tell you, but you do look incompetent without his input already. Why do we have to run in...
  2. ๖Kern

Resolved Siege servers crashing all the time

Probably has been mentioned multiple times already, but... it's insane, the siege servers crash every second game. It's very annoying when you spend 25 minutes defending and then it crashes. We had multiple siege tests, so what's wrong?
  3. ๖Kern

Resolved Swings alternate without mouse moving.

Alright, this is slightly combat breaking and it's happening to me often in fights, I thought it's just server wrongly registering my swing direction (it happened once in a while in Warband too), but this is particularly annoying when the swing doesn't go the way I want it to. In the video...
  4. ๖Kern

*BUG?* Swing direction alternating

Alright, this is slightly combat breaking and it's happening to me often in fights, I thought it's just server wrongly registering my swing direction (it happened once in a while in Warband too), but this is particularly annoying when the swing doesn't go the way I want it to. In the video...
  5. ๖Kern

Combat - SP vs MP

Hello... so, I am pretty sure a lot of you already noticed, but the SP combat is SO MUCH more responsive than MP combat, almost feels like an entirely different game. Sure, servers aren't exactly a local game, but is this actually caused by server network or are the combat variables in SP...
  6. ๖Kern

An apology.

I intended to post this apology right after I was contacted by Charlini, but I figured out it would be for the best that I wait until the immediate effects of revealing of what I did weaken. For those of you, who do not know and weren't informed. I was caught red-handed cheating in WBMM thanks...
  7. ๖Kern

[WBL] Congratulations, Final Thoughts & Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS, FINAL THOUGHTS & THANKS So what to say? This was my second tournament that I hosted and again, it was a great experience and I am looking forward to future series... It was the first tournament in which MOSS was introduced and even though it wasn't welcomed for obvious...
  8. ๖Kern

[WBL] Grand Final & Bronze Match | GRAND FINAL - Thursday 19:30BST

Grand Final & Bronze Match DEADLINES • MATCH:  20.05.2018 MAPS & FACTIONS Grand Final Unity 12 - 1 Resurrected Kings Bronze Match Frontline Tactics 6[center] - 7 Aequalitas
  9. ๖Kern

[WBL] Semifinals | FT vs RK - 19:30BST | https://www.twitch.tv/charlini_mb

Knockout Week DEADLINES • MATCH:  13.05.2018 MAPS & FACTIONS Frontline Tactics 7 - 9 Ressurected Kings Aequalitas [center]4 - 9 Unity
  10. ๖Kern

[WBL] Servers & Information

Servers & Information If you are looking for info about our servers together with password and admin module, you'll find it right here. You can download official Admin Module provided by Oliveran here: Download Official Germany servers: WBL_GER_1 - 6 - hosted by LordMetzger Official...
  11. ๖Kern

[WBL] MOSS Anticheat Agreement | IMPORTANT

In order to prevent useless dramas and possible problems in the future, we ask every team captain to express their agreement/disagreement with the use of MOSS software. Please use the form below: Team you are representing: Do you agree with the use of MOSS?: Yes/No Thread will be unlocked...
  12. ๖Kern

[WBL] MOSS Anti-cheat

MOSS ANTI-CHEAT           • MOSS has been created in 2010 by Nohope92 to assist free games development in the ESL. • MOSS helps online competition leagues to control their players fair play and identity. Warband Blitz League will be using MOSS anti-cheat to prevent people from secretly...
  13. ๖Kern

[WBL] Tie-Breakers Information

TIE-BREAKER INFORMATION Considering the nature of the tournament, no match may end in a draw. In case a draw occurs, a tie-breaker will be played. §The tiebreaker is a first to 3, meaning the first team that wins 3 rounds wins the tiebreaker and thus the match. §The tiebreaker has to be...
  14. ๖Kern

[WBL] Qualifiers & Fixtures [Round 1 & 2] | Start: 30/04 Deadline: 06/05

QUALIFIERS & FIXTURES ROUND 1 & 2 Here you can find Fixtures for WBL qualifiers - 4 teams that eliminate their opponents in both of the qualifiers round will continue to knock-out stage of the tournament. Every match in qualifiers is single-elimination. MAP FIXTURES: Round 1 River Village -...
  15. ๖Kern

[WBL] Free Agents

FREE AGENTS If you are interested in participating in the tournament, but you do not have a team yet, make sure to sign in as a free agent using the template below. Name: Past Teams: Nationality: Taleworlds: Steam: Preferred Class: Free Agents: Name Past Teams Nationality Taleworlds...
  16. ๖Kern

[WBL] Ruleset

RULESET Tournament administration reserves the right to change and edit any part of the ruleset at any situation and timeline of the tournament. 1. Behaviour and Cheating. 1.) All participants of the tournament must be respectful and polite. That means that it's prohibited to use vulgar...
  17. ๖Kern

[WBL] Administration & Referees

ADMINISTRATION & REFEREES Administration: Eduard Rome Potesty [url=https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=189626]
  18. ๖Kern

[WBL] Team Rosters & Substitutions

TEAMS, FREE AGENTS & SUBSTITUTIONS Here, you can submit your roster changes using the format below. Team: Addition/Removal: NameID1ID2 Genç Atsızlar » TAG  GA_ » LOCATIONTurkey » INFORMATION N/A  N/A » CONTACTS AtillaHun TaleWorlds Steam » ROSTER Napoleonic Native Noobs »...
  19. ๖Kern

[WBL] Questions & Suggestions

QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS If you have anything to ask or suggest concerning the tournament, you can do so here.
  20. ๖Kern

[WBL] Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS Any crucial information will be posted here by an admin team. Please, make sure you follow the thread!
Back
Top Bottom