Search results for query: *

1. Walwin

EU Native Battle Completed Warband Revival Cup - Announcement and Signups

I thought Turk kick allows you to kick and downblock at the same time
  2. Walwin

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks, wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a good start into 2021!
  3. Walwin

Directx7 or Directx9?

The graphics on dx7 are fine for me I'll keep using it for now.
  4. Walwin

Directx7 or Directx9?

Maximou said:
    All low apart from textures, 300 fps, 144hz monitor so it's more smooth for me, but even if you have a normal monitor i did felt that in dx7 it's more fluidic and smooth but i know some plauers who are using dx9 but with low quality tho.

It was your recent video that I watched thats why I am asking  :grin: I'm on a 144hz monitor as well and haven't had any issues with directx9 but after trying out x7 today I have to agree that it felt a tiny bit more smooth and somewhat faster.

Shemaforash said:
    apart from graphics there aren't really any differences, with ur build u should have like 1000 fps on warband dx9

I haven't had any issues in terms of performance when playing on Directx9 I'm just wondering wether x7 could be even better performance wise on the cost of graphic details of course.
  5. Walwin

Directx7 or Directx9?

Hi, just watched some youtube videos and noticed that some people still seem to be using directx7. I was wondering if that would have any benefits to it? I have half decent hardware and been playing on directx9 for all my life but I checked out directx7 today and it felt a bit smoother, I've...
  6. Walwin

Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Introduction

Awesome event, unfortunately cannot participate in the  qualifiers :roll:. Happy to sell my EU Passport though for anyone who wants to participate  :party:
  7. Walwin

Mount and Blade Warband Running Slow after Windows 10 Update 31/08/2016

I think I found the source for my Problem.. I've got a 144Hz Monitor with the G-Sync function and Nvidia GTX 1080. I had to turn off G-Sync in the Nvidia systemsettings ( its only good for games where you've got less than 60fps anyway ) and now it seems to work.

*Edit: That was not the solution, after I did that I just joined a server and it was smooth, then I restarted the game and I had microlaggs again, weird ****.
  8. Walwin

Mount and Blade Warband Running Slow after Windows 10 Update 31/08/2016

Got kinda the same issue. Upgraded from Win7 to Win10 still getting my 200fps with my GTX 1080, but it just doesn't feel as smooth as it used to, feels delayed.
  9. Walwin

Warband weird lagg

Hi, since some days now I got some weird kind of lagg when playing mb. I notice it especially when playing on Ludus but on other servers as well. It says I have constantly 200 fps but it just feels and looks laggy even though I have 144hz monitor with G-Sync and stuff. I have a GTX780 Ti and i7...
  10. Walwin

tournament cancelled

Player name: Walwin
    Steam profile (link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Walwin/
    Title to use: Count _ of Holstein
    Have you read the rules and you agree to respect them at all times? Yes
  11. Walwin

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

What do you mean with "it's a joke" ? Will it come out today ? What time & time zone ? So many people are waiting for 2 years actually.
Back
Top Bottom