Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Issues with shadows

Left the army and turned them back on full and it's fine now. Odd.

Back in an army and it's fine too.
  2. Resolved Issues with shadows

I have had this problem through 2 campaigns, it doesnt seem to happen as per soldier number etc, more it happens after a certain amount of time in campaign. So I don't really know how to reproduce the issues sorry. However I do know as follows. 1. I had issues that covered my screen in a mess...
  3. Need More Info Can't go backwards from beta to normal branch with saves.

So I made a save in the latest beta as of last night BST, had a few issues and so I thought I would go back to main branch but this crashes all my saves upon trying to load them.
  4. Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Ever since this beta I have had a weird graphics but where when I look closely at a pack of men my screen sort of like gets covered in this weird character mesh and makes me completely blind.
  5. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Has anyone got a list of the starting equipment based on character creation choices and what gives what?
  6. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

I downloaded yours and it works great thanks. :grin:
  7. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

Just download one of the autoblocker mods off of Nexus in the meantime. I'm sure they'll do exactly what you/your dad needs.
    Which one is the best?
  8. So I guess the question is. Will there be a Bannerlord Gekokujo?

If you mean this mod exactly, only marty can tell but i think there is already 2 Japan mod in development for Bannerlord(moddb) before the early access was released.
    Links?
  9. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Right now we have a 3 way massive power struggle tbh. Battanians, Sturgions and Valandians have gained/lost little but the empire is unified under Lucon of the north and the Aserai and Khuzaits have taken a tonne of land too. So it's empire vs Khuzait vs Aserai. I am currently pledging my allegiance to the Khuzaits.
  10. So I guess the question is. Will there be a Bannerlord Gekokujo?

With the new game I was wondering if there will be. We need a Japan mod.
  11. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

It's not even auto blocking, you still have to time it. It is just auto do the direction.
  12. Allow joining an army earlier

Ok I misunderstood the joining an army thing and it's joining your party to an army. However the mods in Warband I talk of allowed you to join a lords party as a soldier, which gave another option early game and made the game better.
  13. Allow joining an army earlier

Now I get you saw the very popular mod of warband and allowed us this time to join a lords army. However the clan level 1 restriction shouldn't be there imo. To be a mercenary band, yes, but to sign up as a regular rank and file soldier no.
  14. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

I would also like this tbh. I was a bit shocked it wasn't in.

However to those people saying get good. Man its single player, if it was multi then fine I understand wanting the option to restrict but single player, let people play how they like. It's a game it is meant to be enjoyable.
  15. am i experiencing a bug?

howyouknow215 said:
    hello all!

i installed the 3.1 beta and i've noticed the custom armors for lords takeda and date are gone from the game. takeda looks like a regular general and the texture to date's armor is almost totally lacking detail. also, i noticed the head i prefer to use for my characters is no longer in the game. actually, i think the mod is using the heads from native.
    Let me guess.
    You installed Sugaroku?
    It isn't yet compatible with 3.1. It will be at some point I am sure.
  16. Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

phlpp said:
    did you join a lord as a freelancer? if so, i think i have an idea of where that particular bug comes from
    Yes I have. Joined the Oda under Nobunaga.

Oh and 1 very minor issue which is just me being pedantic really.

The Kyoto arena has a table with sushi. Sushi didn't exist until the Meiji period. Sashimi and rice were eaten.

17. Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

2 minor bugs I have seen.

Every lord encounter includes the 'I see you have a banner but don't recognise it' line. I don't have a banner.
    The biography says I was a music player before the game started. I was a monk.
  18. Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
    emmm... try to click your character pic in character parameters menu. ("c" button) you can change anything in your appearance there. Did you mean this?
    You can? Oh my I never knew this.

Thanks.
  19. Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

A quick suggestion.

How hard would it be to let me change my hair mid game? I really like the top knot but since only samurai had those it feels wrong to have it if I start the game as a peasant.
  20. Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

Ok. Time to start a new campaign.
Back
Top Bottom