Search results for query: *

• Users: Dearmad
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dearmad

Looters: simple addition to make them better: they actually LOOT...

So I'm soloing around the map with my 20 horses and about 1000 units of whatever items I'm trading moving at a pitiful 2.0 speed at best.... And I get jumped by 30, 40 or 50 whatever looters. No problem. They all gonna die. They ain't gonna get a single item of my loot, even though they are...
  2. Dearmad

I wonder how Turkey's suffering economy is affecting the development of this game?

Inflation of 25% and the lira value dropping can't make bankrolling the company an easy thing.
  3. Dearmad

I have to admit. The baby animations:

Are freaking hilarious! The one where the kid's standing in the crib sort of surfing it, is pretty funny!
  4. Dearmad

When I upgrade pull from the CHEAPER HORSES, ok?

Damn but I cannot keep any backup desert horses in stock!!!
  5. Dearmad

Why does the AI deposit high value prisoners to nearest town by battle?

Does the AI have no need of the $ involved? They should simply go to the tavern and sell them instead of depositing them in the dungeon. Unless they think keeping prisoners stops a war? (It doesn't). They miss out on dough.
  6. Dearmad

Must cities have only ONE gate?

It would feel more real if there were two entrances on the strategic map, or even more. Once entered in the "wander around the town" map would always be the same, but you wouldn't have to slink along the wall anymore. Or just NO single funnel entry would be good. Once you touch the city you...
  7. Dearmad

Sandbox mode: Age 20 doesn't implement your designed character appearance

Is this WAD? I selected amissing eye and scar. At 30 I would have gotten them, but at 20 it deaged me and took away those appearance options I already selected at the design stage earlier.
  8. Dearmad

20% less speed penalty in snow? Rrrrrealllly?

I mean really... don't tempt me now, don't tempt me...
  9. Dearmad

Idea for ZOC: (for castles/cities and field armies) fight border gore

So your army/band on the map has a single point tht has to intercept enemy to engage. Larger armies aren't simulating the sort of scout/pickets that they exert in a better simulation. What about if the point widened around and army that was useful for engaging an enemy? So the more men you had...
  10. Dearmad

Resolved 1.5.6: AI in tournament mounts a spare horse but then simply walks toward me to die

This has happened multiple times. Good job getting a horse... but dude, don't just walk slowly toward me to die.
  11. Dearmad

For both immersion's sake AND the gameplay... no XP for slaughtering shattered soldiers.

You really shouldn't be getting any weapon or any experience (maybe roguery?) for chasing after and slaughtering the retreating soldiers who never fight back at all. And the group that retreats should disappear from the map, as they melt way into the hills, so to speak. So there's no regrouping...
  12. Dearmad

SP - UI Tooltip delay setting? This should be common in all games.

The flickering text versus visual imagery for some people is painful. I like it delayed once I stop moving my mouse and expect it. It helps a lot with the eye pain. Anyone know of a mod for this!?
  13. Dearmad

Got brother and sister back- they are wearing 150k worth of armor each? (beta branch)

Perhaps this is something from a mod? But if this is vanilla... why are they so rich while I'm decked out in about 5k worth of armor? They ride Destriers, both in town and battle setting... while they have 5 riding skill...
  14. Dearmad

SP - UI UI: Don't make me click LEAVE town- just DO IT when I click on the map.

It is beyond me how on earth it isn't assumed I want to leave town when I am in a town and looking at the map and right click somewhere. Don't make me click the damned menu [leave] button.
  15. Dearmad

I admit it now, it's immersion breaking for me that my recruits mostly just die...

I would NEVER recruit with a leader that churns through troops like I do, and HAVE to in this game. And I'm trying to be somewhat careful of their lives (RP reasons). The death rate is just a lot. I'd like to see a lot more injury that maybe even is long term so I have to pay for a soldier- or...
  16. Dearmad

Utterly stupid quest- get me horses.... but he get locked up in prison.

Where do you want your DAMNED horses delivered to, idiot!?
  17. Dearmad

Resolved 1680x1050 resolution text alignment problems.

Text for many weapons types and other information wrap to next line when using this resolution. Makes weapon information difficult to ready especially when comparison tooltips pop up. "One handed Sword" for example.
  18. Dearmad

In Progress When is "one handed sword" going to fit on ONE line?

makes reading the stats, especially when comparing in the side by side windows, difficult.
  19. Dearmad

Never thougth I'd say this but... TW game sieges are f'ing GREAT now to me...

...because Bannerlord sieges are so f'ing poor. I hope this gets sorted. Back to Brittania
  20. Dearmad

Resolved you are ignored if you have throwing weapons in the arena in tournaments

Seriously guys... I just won a tourny by being ignored when I was at medium distance from my enemies as I was holding throwing weapons. There's something about the AI that makes me a non threat until they lock in on me (h/h opponents not archers). One guy, the last guy in the fight even started...
Back
Top Bottom