Search results for query: *

• Users: Corchex
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Several questions regarding Lord allegiance

Hi, I am still playing this awesome dlc it is like no other when it comes to this period. So, like the title says I have several questions regarding lord allegiance: 1) What is court position? Does this determine if a lord is indicted for treason? If not what then does determine if a lord is...
  2. Morrigan (spoilers)

Played through the entire Last Tuatha quest, finished it, romanced Morrigan and now she´s gone. Then my character became king and I cannot think of anyone else to be better as wife. So, I believe that with both the save game editor and the module system some magic can be made as to find...
  3. OpenBRF help.

I tired to add a cloak to an armour using OpenBRF but when I load the game the armor shows all white and shiny (the cloak looks OK). What am I doing wrong here?
  4. Recruiting Templars (I have read older posts and still nothing works!)

Hi, I have been enjoying this mod in its latest version and I don´t know if it is a feature that has been modified, because in other posts it was said that if you join the crusader states (either as a vassal or mercenary) you can recruit holy order soldiers on towns or villages if the lord...
  5. Patrols/Sea King

I was wondering if there is any way to recruit/spawn patrols once you start your own kingdom. More specifficaly, I have conquered for myself the kingdom of Norway but I have noticed that the sea kings are no longer present in the areas surrounding Tunsberg. I have tried asking my minister and...
  6. Town/castle/hall soldiers?

After succesfully founding a kingdom of my own, i want it to have khergit soldiers so... Is there any way to cange the soldiers at towns/castles while you "take a walk around the streets/courtyard? and on the lords hall the default sooldier seems to always be the swadian sergeant can that be...
Back
Top Bottom