Search results for query: *

1. Jinto777

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

KratosMKII said:
    Jason L. said:
    Help! The game at some point freezes at the world map.

This has never occurred before.
    Send me your save file. Preferably one a few days before the freezing.

Jinto777 said:
    Something happenned after i build my castle.

Not receiving any notifications on map or battle e had some freezes in map
    See:
    [quote author=KratosMKII]Btw, do not build a castle using your village or else it will break your game. I tested it now and my log got flooded by errors of all sorts.
    [/quote]

****, didn't saw that

Well, i will restart =/
  2. Jinto777

Something happenned after i build my castle.

Not receiving any notifications on map or battle e had some freezes in map
  3. Jinto777

Hello Guys,
    Great mod, loving the lance system.

so, how do i increase the amount of troops in my castle using the lance system where the numbers of troops are automatic

I only have 200 or so and i'm afraid that i will be crushed by France
  4. Jinto777

Sieges (Cirren Ceaster) - Assault is impossible, unfair advantage

I'm astonished to see how the enemy lords manage to loose Din Tagel.
    With 300 men i can hold this fort until the end of the world
  5. Jinto777

Nerf christian clergy

If you are roleplaying a viking you shouldn't care if the christian kingdoms like you or not.
    Besides, you can always pay a lord to make peace temporarily with any kingdom

I would like a option to donate gold or do some kind of mission for the church to reduce the penalty, because i dont wanna to convert to christian to do so.

But the monastery need a serious buff in the loot, yet

Regards
    Crow
  6. Jinto777

Nerf christian clergy

The solution is not nerfing the priests, but instead, increase the loot gained for raiding a monastery
  7. Jinto777

What are the special traits?

I got Dungeon Keeper by having 5 lords in my prison

Best
    Crow
  8. Jinto777

[Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

kalarhan said:
    Jinto777 said:
    Unfortunately, the patch didn't work.

The hotfix released was for Warband (the engine), and not for VC RE (the DLC). So the fix for this issue was not released it.

Oh my!I'm very ashamed of myself! :oops:

Thanks for the clarification, Kalarhan!

Best
    Crow
  9. Jinto777

JuJu70 said:
    Hey Juju70,

She will be back automatically after the patch or i will need to do something about it? Maybe a good spanking?  :twisted:

Regards
    Fábio

She will get home within 48 hrs. The rest is up to you :razz:

Hey Juju

Unfortunately, the patch didn't work.
    Turid is still stuck in Donne Ceaster

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yy87ynufvu8w96/sg05.sav?dl=0

Regards
    Crow
  10. Jinto777

JuJu70 said:
    Jinto777 said:
    Jinto777 said:
    kalarhan said:
    Jinto777 said:
    Hey Idibil!

Here is the save:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nn22c1xq5jfieh4/sg02.sav?dl=0

thank you for the savegame  :smile:

You are welcome  :wink:

Do you think that is possible to fix the save? Or i'll have to start a new game?

JuJu70 said:
    Do you think that is possible to fix the save? Or i'll have to start a new game?

will be possible

Hi guys

I was wondering if any of you guys had a chance to look in this issue and fix the save?

Regards
    Crow

it will be fixed in a patch, you can keep playing now, just remember where your wife hangs out.

Hey Juju70,

She will be back automatically after the patch or i will need to do something about it? Maybe a good spanking?  :twisted:

Regards
    Fábio
  11. Jinto777

Jinto777 said:
    kalarhan said:
    Jinto777 said:
    Hey Idibil!

Here is the save:

JuJu70 said:

will be possible

Hi guys

I was wondering if any of you guys had a chance to look in this issue and fix the save?

Regards
    Crow
  12. Jinto777

kalarhan said:
    Jinto777 said:
    Hey Idibil!

Here is the save:

13. Jinto777

Hey Idibil!

Here is the save:

14. Jinto777

I just married with Turid, daughter of Jarl Sidroc, the Elder but my wife spawned in the wrong castle/fief
    Currently, a in only own the Dun Breathan city, but my wife is in Donne Ceaster which as my first fief, but i lost it long ago. There is any way to edit it?
  15. Jinto777

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

Hey,

Thanks for the answer

Yeah, i'm in sandbox and have 730 renown
    But i have only 6 relation with the first king i tried (Jarl Halfdan Ragnarson)
    Well, i'll wait for the next patch. Do you happen to know when this will update?

Regards
    Crow
  16. Jinto777

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

Hi Guys,

I'm having a issue where i can't pledge loyalty to any king in VC ( the option don't appear)
    I'm playing  the reforged edition, of course... maybe is because my reputation is to low? (-332)

Regards
    Crow
  17. Jinto777

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

The most important question of all:

When it will be available?

Regards
    Crow
  18. Jinto777

Viking Conquest issues

Wheem said:
    Jinto777 said:
    Both of my Busse ships downgraded from Oak to Ash without any apparent reason.
    Is that supposedly to happen?

Regards
    Crow
    Are you playing a Story campaign, and were those ships each in the #5 position in your fleet (though not at the same time, obviously)? If so, that should be fixed for the next version:

Phaiak said:
    And also this one which was very special:
    Wheem said:
    Wheem said:
    The #5 position ship in my fleet changes the type of wood that it's made out of if I leave it in a port overnight (either staying at sea or leaving it on the beach seems fine, with no apparent issues). I first noticed this when one of my Snekkja downgraded itself from Oak to Ash, so I started experimenting a bit, and discovered that the bug seems to only affect the #5 ship slot in the fleet, no matter what ship is in said position.

Thinking that this could be an issue with my particular save(s) being screwy, I started up a brand new Story Campaign to test it out. As soon as the initial Woden Ric battle was over, I cheated myself a lot of gold, and teleported around between Lundenwic, Dorestad, and Ribe, buying up a total of 6 ships, then repaired them all and started waiting in the port at Ribe. Sure enough, my #5 ship (starting out as a Pine Skeid) downgraded itself to Ash, then upgraded to Oak after waiting another day or two. I wasn't familiar enough with this particular fleet to be 100% sure that none of the other ships changed as well, but I think they all remained the same.
    After playing with the previously mentioned sandbox game, it seems to me that this issue is limited to story campaigns. I'm just wondering if anyone else is noticing it, or if there is indeed something up with my install (though I did reinstall the game with a 1.153 full version of Warband, which was then patched to 1.167 + VC installed).

Hey,

I was playing Sandbox, but both ships get to the #5 position when i merged the fleet, indeed.
    There is some way to recover? I'm very upset with this

Regards
    Crow
  19. Jinto777

Viking Conquest issues

Both of my Busse ships downgraded from Oak to Ash without any apparent reason.
    Is that supposedly to happen?

Regards
    Crow
Back
Top Bottom