Search results for query: *

1. Aennor

Upgrading troops

Personally, I'd consider it a feature
    Though can undesrstand a frustration with it
    Considering that's an utter PITA to collect enough warhorses anyway
  2. Aennor

Already looking forward to a Napoleonic DLC. Soon I hope!

Even if I'm not against the idea...
    ...let'em fix the game first
  3. Aennor

Patch Notes e1.0.8

The day is not over yet
  4. Aennor

Getting married & starting a family as a female character

I've done it - I think you have to be part of their kingdom though.
    you don't have actually
  5. Aennor

Todays patch?

Well, I'd think today is not finished yet
    Just 3 hours 15 minutes, plenty of time
  6. Aennor

Patch Notes e1.0.6

TaleWorlds, you are the best!
  7. Aennor

As for now, implementation of nobles joining armies (not in leading position) is very annoying

Because if I want to speak to one that's not a leader I should wait until the army disperces and that can be a very long time from the moment Why can't I request to meet with someone else beside the army commander is beyond me
  8. Aennor

Optimization, WHEN?

When most of hard CTDs would be eliminated...probably...but not sure
  9. Aennor

Well, not yet, but since I can't be 100% sure it's mod-unrelated issue, decided to delete...

Well, not yet, but since I can't be 100% sure it's mod-unrelated issue, decided to delete thread. rn I'm checking if the issue persists without mod (just need to endure 15-20 tournaments to be able to say where exactly problem should be) If it will continue like with xp mod, then I'll open the...
  10. Aennor

Patch Notes e1.0.3

All hail our glorious TaleWorlds overlords!
  11. Aennor

Tournaments and Arena fights, experience

Before that, they'd need to fix tournament armor
    Because it's utter PITA to battle high level troops and scoring less than 10 dmg per hit, because they have high level armor
    Either that, or let us (if we have a corresponding weapon ofc) use our own weapon
  12. Aennor

Patch Notes e1.0.2

Fixed an AI calculation error on aiming ranged weapons against mounted enemies.
    Ugh, just straight out of character creation I met 4 Mountain Bandits (infantry)
    Guess what? I just receiving javelin headshot just the second I get close
    It's Forest Bandits all over again than
  13. Aennor

SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

Great mod! Only one thing cuts my eyes out - "Von" and "Van" with capital "v"  :mrgreen:
    My thoughts - the letter should be lower  :mrgreen:
  14. Aennor

Does anyone?

Well, sometimes I play as bard, for RP reasons, but still, prefer mounted fighter for whole bunch of reasons (not RP only)
  15. Aennor

Suggestions

Running for tournaments, found some things to suggest  :mrgreen:
    I would like to see http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,182926.0.html this here
    Also this one http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,57584.0.html
  16. Aennor

Some useful tweaks

awkwarrd said:
    The "over the roof" part of my reply, was for "if" the mod takes this on and adds them as default to the mod in an upcoming change, note the first line of my reply :smile:

It's the same 'if" as the player "if", fun shouldn't be imbalanced  :mrgreen:
  17. Aennor

Some useful tweaks

awkwarrd said:
    Aennor said:
    First of all, I wanna say I like playing this mod, but sometimes, I'm thinking about tweaking some values to take even more fun. So, that's why I'm starting this topic, to post some things I've made to my game (without obviously breaking it, like I did first time :mrgreen:)

None of these tweaks were founded/made by myself, I've just used forum search and TweakMB (also used Warband Battle Sizer to set battlesize to 500) to find what (and where, if it's manual editing) I want to change

Let's start with TweakMB, some things that don't break the game (or it's hard to find the consequences  :mrgreen: )
    By the way, I'm using TweakMB 5.09, Warband 1.160 and Phantasy 0.723

Start TweakMB -> Load Module (Warband) -> Native 1.158
    Cattle Behaviour -> Cattle follow you (I don't think I need to explain why it's here :mrgreen:)
    Battle Options -> Misc Battle Options -> Max possible renown per battle (change it to any big number, very helpful if using with large battlesize numbers)
    Quests - > Village Elder Quests -> Add "Meet with Village Elder" to the town menu (actually a village menu, also like a "following cattle it greatly cuts the time you spend doing villages quests)

Now, it's time to manually edit all other stuff. I'm using Notepad++ (don't know how old this version is :mrgreen:)

First, let's change the amount of food in respective stacks.
    Open the item_kinds1.txt in your Phantasy folder.
    Then search for
    itm_smoked_fish Smoked_Fish Smoked_Fish 1  smoked_fish 0  34144267 0 65 0 15.000000 110 50 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 50 0 0
    Underlined number is waht we're looking for, change it to number you want, but don't forget - the bigger the number, the larger that stack weights
    Do it for all food types (last one is "butter"), and rejoice  :mrgreen:

Disable stat loss for very old saves
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,47787.msg1237281.html#msg1237281

Changing the skills stats (like persuasion basen on charisma, not intellect)
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1242440.html#msg1242440
    I changed persuasion to charisma (IIRC in D&D it works like that), Power Draw and Power Throw to agility (IIRC, in D&D - the more dexterity you've, the more damage you've with ranged weapons), Shield to strength (I like it that way)
    Also revert all 15 to 10 (I hope you'll understand what I'm talking about), just to be clean on numbers  :mrgreen:

Eliminating weekly renown decreasing
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,125281.msg3029461.html#msg3029461

Eliminating renown substraction (when your renown already high)
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,125281.msg3032720.html#msg3032720

That's all for now.  I hope someone'll find this usefull (like I found  :mrgreen: )

Loved these tweaks, i hope they make it into the game in the next update as a default thing.

• Cattle Follow:
      -Yes, i hate herding them.
    • Renown gaining tweaks:
      -Yes, but not over the top.
    • Army Size:
      -Yes, the game was designed for weaker computers, these days computers can handle a much larger sized army battle regardless.
    • Elders Menu:
      -Yes, it is just handy, makes this easier.
    • Food:
      -Yes, but not over the top.
    • Stat Loss for long games:
      -Yes, easily a yes.
    • Weekly Renown Decreases Removal:
      -Yes, i don't see why you would ever lose Renown anyway, it's is a system designed to stop you from reaping the rewards of doing all the things in the first place that got you that renown, asif people would forget your deeds in a Fantasy Game.
    • Stat & Skill changes:
      -Ranged weapons = Yes, they both should be based on AGI, in almost all other games DEX or AGI is always setup to that design, it synergizes with that class and playstyle.
      -Shields to strength = Yes, thought it was like this already, i guess not, it should be though.

Couple of questions for anyone who wants to answer:
    [list type=decimal]
    [*]Is giving all the Tavern owners the ability to be Ransom Brokers breaking the mods rules you think? (not slave traders, because they give you horrible prices)
    [*]Is changing the damage of a horses Charge breaking the mods rules?
    [*]Have you tried adding the battle placement mod to Phantasy Calradia? (so you can setup your units before hand, so you don't need to deal with the unit blob at the start of each battle)
    [/list]

I'm glad you like it  :grin:
    Well, I'd not stated that values should be over the roof, everyone places the numbers he want, only max possible renown per battle should be maximum, to eliminate limiting (especially with larger battles)
    As for ranged agility, looks like it's more complicated question, but, personally, would like a way to reflect ranged dependence on agility (if one is clumsy, then no way he/she will be able to make a fuss, evel if let'em be a frost giant  :mrgreen:)
    • Is giving all the Tavern owners the ability to be Ransom Brokers breaking the mods rules you think? (not slave traders, because they give you horrible prices)
    • Is changing the damage of a horses Charge breaking the mods rules?
    For Tavern Keepers, I don't know, only reason is to do it (at least for me) - you can find yourself in the city without ransom broker this time and you've a great host of prisoners, but if you wish, I added that to the first post (manual editing, TweakMB can easily break something, apart that ones in the first post, I've tested them  :mrgreen:)
    As for horse charge - the only way (without messing with module system) is to change their respective numbers manually (check first post again)
Back
Top Bottom