Search results for query: *

1. Meraun

One Year Anniversary Recap

wow, you guys if i read your comments, it accured to me that you guys are mostly rude ****s!

Keep it up Taleworlds, we will get there.
  2. Meraun

SP MP Antiquity Eagle Risng - Rise of an Empire

3e8dfd26a7f0a6c53865fff6bcb0c3d7.jpg
    hmmm Taht Pic looks very Familiar. Rome II?

Great Mod! Iam having a Blast in my Current Rome Campaign!
  3. Meraun

Curious, what's the current state of the game?

1.5.7 is better and most of the worthwhile mods are up to date
    i usualy choose a Version and some Mod and play it trough without any updates. Next timeei feel the Need, i upgrade the game and the Mods i choose. Taht way i have a pretty much Crash and update free live
  4. Meraun

Curious, what's the current state of the game?

I just start a 1.5.6 campaing with only a Troop mod. Its very much fun and i Enjoy it aloot. THey have added alot of Stuff and some good mods are out there too!
  5. Meraun

Where are bannerlords?

So is the name more in reference to that the player controls a Clan? Is a Bannerlord the Clan leader? I know the word Clansmen has a very negative connotation is the west, is Bannerlord just a substitute?
    i believe its to the Leaders of the Fations. A Clan is symbolised by a Banner. A Bannerlord woud be the Lord of Banners aka Clans. Witch means a King. Uniting Cladria under one Faction woud make a the ultimate Lord of all Banners = Bannerlord
  6. Meraun

Where are bannerlords?

hmmm do you think a Bannerlord is Sleeping with his Banner?
  7. Meraun

How about spliting a battle into two battles? for battlesize limit wise

I had a bug with a battle size limit mod that made this happen with large battles, it actually felt a lot better. None of the running back and forth with reinforcements trickling in.
    wich Mod was taht?
  8. Meraun

SP Fantasy The Long Night - White Walkers invade mod

I let steam check the Game data with your Mods installed... It fixed it somehow :smile:
  9. Meraun

What major mods are there yet?

The Long Night is a pretty big SP Overhaul. Including the Map from the Books. Its still in development but , the Wall ,Facions, Troops,Clans, GIants - its all there
  10. Meraun

Ok it works for me although it’s possible a unit or troop type is bugged or a npc hero companion.

What’s in your party and the enemy party and any npcs in your army?

Have you tried going into battle alone to see if that works?
    Also as weird as it sounds, try dropping all your equipment first and then go into battle naked, it could be a bugged item also.

There were some changes to npcs in the base game in 1.5.3 update that were not included in the patch notes so I suspect that it may be one of those causing it or a troop type.

It happen right at the start of a new Campaing:
    -I was a Norther Kingdom Type
    -i had 19 Vale Recruit
    -The enemy had 19 Wildlings

But the Problem did not occure while loading the Battle. It crashed when the Conversationscreen was suppossed to appear. Like it coudnt load the background or somehing.

blog_post_72_taleworldswebsite_03.jpg

Tahts the Screen i cant Load
  11. Meraun

Update Incoming for version 1.5.3, let me know if it doesnt work, it works for me at least.

allright i run into one big Problem, whenever i approach another Party, no Matter if its a Lord or Wildings, Lotters etc. The Game crashes as soon as i tries to switch into the Conversations (With the 3 Characters in the Screen

i have 2 other Mods, Post Mortum and and bear my Banner. But BOTH were deactived when i tried your Mod.

Any idea?
  12. Meraun

independet not working

How about posting it in the Bug report forums as yu shoud?
  13. Meraun

SP - Battles & Sieges Sally Out/Break In as Battles

It woud be awesome ifw e coud fight the Sally Ou'st and Breaks In's as Battles. IF lets say 1000 Man Siege a Castle, they need to surround it. So if you break in or out, not the Full force can show up. If you tie taht to your Tactical Skill and add a Escape point (The Gate in Break in's and a...
  14. Meraun

The state of Bannerlord

Mods improved a lot since. If you want to experience pure vanilla gameplay, you are not gonna find any major difference in campaign gameplay.
    Answer to questions;

Yes but less.
    No.
    No.
    Yes but less.

Tahts the True.

The other guy is wrong. Try it again, maybe add a Nexusmod to match your Taste and you will enjoy it alot.
  15. Meraun

In Progress Siege servers on Crash ever SINGLE Match

Its been like this since release... When, i mean when will we see at least halfway stable severs? Its been 3 Months...
Back
Top Bottom