Search results for query: *

1. Skeggjold

OSP Kit Optimisation Warband Module System 1.166 (with tweaks and giggles)

Hello everyone,

I have a simple question : if I want to start modding today, in march 2017, should I use this improved 1.66 module system, or the official 1.71 module system?
    There's lots of outdated tutorials out there and it's generally hard to know what to do as of today.  :smile:

Thanks very much
  2. Skeggjold

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Yes yes yes!!!

Can't wait for this!

It was so unexpected, and now you've made me crave this, you bastards  :mrgreen:

Mount & Blade is becoming so huge now, it's really good. You still have a very unique game, a genre by itself, and so far my favourite solo game of all times.
    This is in great part because you've understood how much modders are important.
  3. Skeggjold

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

Impressive.

I trust you will create something great with such an engine!
  4. Skeggjold

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

Bannerlord will be an automatic buy, anyway.

Just don't let yourselves put in less sandbox for more theme park  :mrgreen:
    Quests are nice but we've got plenty of them in any other game, and we're not inconditional fans of these games.
  5. Skeggjold

SP Tutorial Module System Adding new items to m&b using Wings 3d (now with pictures!)

I'm wondering about this tutorial... is it completely outdated?
    I just started out modelling and texturing, now I need to understand how to add items.
    Searching the forums leads here, but something tells me I should look somewhere else  :???:

So far I've found the following but nothing on new textures and meshes in there :
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,230802.msg5522477.html#msg5522477

Also the BRF edit tool is said to be outdated

So any experienced person could tell if it's still ok to use BRFedit and this tutorial or just a giant waste of time?
    And in that case show the way to a new tutorial on adding items?

thanks a lot
  6. Skeggjold

B Tutorial 3D The Unofficial Video Tutorial Series - Modelling. (4/4 vids available!)

Thanks for the great videos. You really know how to explain from the basics, which is a uncommon talent amongst computer professionals.
    I would have never started modelling without those!
  7. Skeggjold

Fantastic Mod!

I must have tried every mod for M&B but this one is the only one I really stick to, because its limited number of features is perfectly integrated into native and it polishes the original game without changing it too much.

Thank you for all that good work
  8. Skeggjold

I cannot find the banner layer

Hello everyone, I'm simply trying to create new banners to replace the native ones. Extensive use of the search function has failed to help me, and I know some people around here have already made their own banners ; so this question is for them : I'm using paint.net to create my banners and...
Back
Top Bottom