Search results for query: *

• Users: zajuts149
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. zajuts149

No pay or promotion in the Ilkhanate.

After a couple of tries, I've finally gotten a steppe horse archer character going like I want. I have served a short stint with the Mamluks, and wanted to join the Ilkhanate as a horse archer to get some equipment and recruit more companions. I joined Hulagu Khan in Ankara where he was resting...
  2. zajuts149

Custom barded destrier

I often see this Custom barded destrier at the horse trader. It has barding at the front and a caparison at the back. I see in Morgh's that it is called 'itm_warhorse_player'. Is it supposed to change livery on the caparison like the Heraldic Surcoat over Mail?
  3. zajuts149

Just Realized

Over on the Single-player forum, there is a cool thread to post stuff that you just learned about the game that can come in handy for others, especially if it's not readily apparent. I've started playing this awesome mod only a short while ago, so there are frequent revelations. Lots of stuff I...
  4. zajuts149

Tripoli vs Saphet

I've been playing this excellent mod for a week now, and even though it took me this long to get it, it was actually what drove me to get M&B Warband in the first place, 2 years ago. My first game was to start in the Crusader States, and it has been a wild ride. One question that I'm a bit...
  5. zajuts149

Favourite/Best Castle to start your own faction from scratch from?

I've mostly started my own faction by rebelling from one of the existing ones. Only once did I take a castle while being unaligned to start my own faction. I took Alburq Castle from the Nords after it had changed hands a few times between the Nords and the Vaegirs. It was not heavily defended...
  6. zajuts149

Village mission cycle

I often find myself doing village missions, both to help their prosperity, but also to raise relationship with them to get better troops when recruiting. Sometimes they can be a drag, especially cattle missions, but the other two as well, when the village gets raided before i can finish the...
Back
Top Bottom