Search results for query: *

• Users: Deerpig
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Deerpig

Additional idea for death of Sven

I was disappointed when I ended up not killing Sven. Me and my men charged into his tent, and before I could even make it halfway to Sven, my men(I believe it was my companion Egil.) had run up to Sven, and killed him in one hit. I was devastated. After that long quest line, and all that Sven...
  2. Deerpig

Final Funeral glitch

After defeating hundreds, no. Thousands of men, Vikings, monks, enemies, friends, chipmunks, and other various creatures, I finally defeated Sven and claimed victory. But it was all for not, due to the last challenge I faced, which would be my final doom. And that would be the coffin of my...
  3. Deerpig

Sven's Captain returns to haunt me

Remember that Viking captain we torture in the very beginning? Yeah, I let him leave. I sure wish I had killed him though, because he has come back to haunt me. I just got the quest to go to West Seaxe to find Sven, when a man approaches me and sure enough, it's the Viking captain! He wanted to...
  4. Deerpig

Personal Ship choice?

Is there a way to choose which of the ships I own is the own I spawn in, and captain in sea battles?
  5. Deerpig

The Conqueror: Serving a cause. Quest Bug

I gave Bodo's letter to Jarl Rathbarth Ragnarsson, and he then gave me the quest titled: "The Conqueror: Serving a cause." The goal of this quest is the obtain Dun Taruo, and hold it for 30 days. So logically, I went and captured Dun Taruo. It has been under the leadership of Northhymbre for...
  6. Deerpig

West Seaxe Patrol Glitch

When I went up to the West Seaxe patrol and say: "Let us through. We are emissaries. We come to meet with Aelfred of West Seaxe." and it prompts me to Press left mouse button to continue... nothing happens. It is unresponsive to left mouse clicks. So I had to force shut it.
  7. Deerpig

Won the starting battle...

Soooo I started the game, and the battle of the Woden Ric and the viking raiders, I ended up winning the battle, but then nothing happened... It was a little soon for a glitch to happen. Does this happen to everyone?
  8. Deerpig

Single-player Loading Error

I've been playing warband for a year now, and never had an error. But yesterday I attempted to load up my single-player character, and it closed out warband saying: RGL ERROR(Load error: Number of scenes in file: 583, exceeds 553.) I have no idea what is wrong with this, I tried uninstalling...
  9. Deerpig

Scene making

Recently I've been making my own scenes, and I have one that's basically a giant bridge 100 feet above water, and if you fall off, you're supposed to die. I thought it was working until some people started jumping off with horses, and surviving. No matter how deep I make the water, or how tall I...
  10. Deerpig

Server making

I have made my own working battle dedicated server, and I've been wondering if it's possible to edit the server outside the lines of the pre-set setting options. As fun as regular battle is, I want to edit the game mode as my own. Can you change how the rounds work, what team you can choose,(to...
  11. Deerpig

Multiplayer server configuration

Hey, I've been working on making my own Warband server. I finally got it to work, and I can now play on it, but the only problem is, I have no idea how to change the settings in the Sample_Name.txt I kind of understand how it works, but I feel like I'm missing some settings, such as how much...
Back
Top Bottom