Search results for query: *

• Users: Aescon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Aescon

Resolved [Beta Branch 1.4.3] Rescue Family Quest Ending

Context: After Completion of the Bandit Hideout in the Rescue Family Quest my brother Nozhon said that I was to go to Sibir, the nearest town to speak to him. There were two choices presented in letting Radagos live or die, after trying both the end result was still the same. Upon entering Sibir...
  2. Aescon

SP - General [Suggestion] Fief Decisions - A Claimant System?

I think that it would be interesting if they could implement a system where if a castle/town was recaptured by the previous faction it belonged to within a certain time-frame other lords would automatically vote in-favor of restoring lands to the previous owner, given they don't have negative...
  3. Aescon

[Skirmish Mode] Crash on Connection to Servers

Screenshots that seems to occur when attempting to join multiplayer servers. NA East - 8:55pm - 4/29/2020 Basically what occurs here is both factions logos being whited out at the beginning of the warm-up phase with the timer stuck at 0-0. On either faction it shows that none of the other...
  4. Aescon

In Progress [BUG/EXPLOIT] Character Height

These pictures more or less speak for themselves. Apparently character model heights can be ported over from the singleplayer. Not trying to oust the player who did this but it made it impossible to effectively shieldbash against this person in skirmish mode due to his small hitbox, giving an...
  5. Aescon

"Games Lost" is Missing?

I noticed earlier today that in the Multiplayer Lobby there is no longer a score or even trace of the "Games Lost" Personally I find this helpful in seeing my win/loss ratio to get a good idea of how I'm doing - is there any way to re-enable this?
  6. Aescon

[Campaign Start] Aserai Culture Bug

I chose the Aserai Culture at the beginning of my campaign for the buffs "Caravans are 30% cheaper to build. 10% less trade penalty." While I haven't done the math for the trade penalty part, I noticed that caravans still cost the full 15k when building. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
  7. Aescon

Resolved [Skirmish Mode Poll] Punishment for leaving games

Making a poll here: Countless times I've had teammates leave after losing 1 or 2 rounds making it nearly impossible for my team to secure a victory. Is there a way to implement a punishment system for leaving games? Or at least give a larger gold cap or even a gold bonus to a team that is...
  8. Aescon

Resolved [e1.0.01 and .02] Marriage and Clan Bug

The main character's clan's hometown is always set to Chaikand no matter what cultural background is chosen. During my campaign with the Southern Empire I married Ira. Upon marrying her her hometown was also now set to Chaikand after joining the Player's Clan. All of our children were then set...
  9. Aescon

Resolved [Infinite Money Bug]

Bug Description: After losing my previously owned castle to another faction, the Southern Empire which I am a vassal of granted me the town of Amprela. I immediately gained 150k after receiving the fief. After purchasing a new (woodwork) workshop in Amprela every day under the Clan Management...
Back
Top Bottom