Search results for query: *

• Users: Lionheart2
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Making AI on a hostile team not attack you (For killing civilians trigger)

Anyone know how to make hostile AI ignore the player's team? I am making AI switch teams and run away from the player, but they are still swinging at me and being aggressive. Could tampering with aif_start_xxx be effective? Or is there another way?
  2. SP Native [WB] Mount and Blade Warband: Reborn

As the name suggests, Reborn will be a huge mod that totally enhance the game. Core goals: -A new character creation system in which the player chooses to focus on the past, the present, or the future. Each focus will change how your character develops. -A complete overhaul of the entire game...
  3. How to allow allies to be hit by melee weapons?

I am curious about making allied troops susceptible to friendly melee strikes. Anyone have any ideas on how to do this?
  4. Need assistance with killing citizens mission template trigger

I have been trying to make this work for days, to no avail. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? This code should make the AI react to player drawing his or her weapon, but it doesn't work. #BEN Town Fights!   (0, 0, 0, [ (this_or_next|key_clicked, gk_equip_primary_weapon), (key_clicked...
  5. Multiplayer Campaign... Can it be done?

I wonder if it would be possible for our community of modders to come up with a way to make the campaign a multiplayer experience. My idea would be to port the campaign into a multiplayer server. Hopefully up to 4 players could have parties on the map at the same time. I have the things I think...
  6. How to make killing civilians have political ramifications?

Hey all I was wondering how to make killing people in town have political ramifications and an effect on the city garrison strength. Here is my current script: #SW - start_town_fight by HokieBT ##BEN Needs Improvement   ("start_town_fight",   [  (set_party_battle_mode), #this is run in...
  7. OSP Code Campaign Loyalty Check Simple Trigger

I have designed a new simple trigger that checks the loyalty of a center. Basically, each week a random center is selected. This center is assigned a value (1 or 2), and if the value equals 2, it is either is reinforced if it belongs to its original faction, or returned to its original faction...
  8. Need help making script have >128 local variables

Hello everyone. I have been working on a large mod these past few weeks, and I have run into a significant problem. After combining Diplomacy 4.2 with MOTO's Campaign AI fixes, I get more than 128 variables present in script_npc_decision_checklist_party_ai If anyone could help fix this...
  9. OSP Code SP New Character Creation from Steel & Sword

Today I have my source files for the character creation system in my mod, Steel and Sword. 1) Delete the old character background constants and insert this into module_constants.py : # character backgrounds cb_noble = 1 cb_doctor = 2 cb_warrior = 3 cb_forester = 4 cb_unknown = 5 cb_thief = 6...
  10. RGL Error: Unexpected End of File menus.txt

I am trying to remake character creation in Warband using the module system. I comment out mnu_start_character_1 through mnu_begin_adventuring, than I add this:   (     "start_character_1",mnf_disable_all_keys,     "You were born years ago, in a land far away. Your father was...",     "none",  ...
Back
Top Bottom