Search results for query: *

• Users: Stromming
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Stromming

Resolved e1.5.8 Enemy army escaping sieging city with no losses

Summary: Enemy army escaping sieging city with no losses How to Reproduce: Siege a city, watch them escape Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): Uploaded save file Computer Specs: See signature
  2. Stromming

In Progress e1.5.8 Armies are starving but not going to town for food

Summary: Armies are starving but not going to town for food. Instead, if I join the party to share my food so they don't starve, they actually keep starving, and they just keep sieging. If I try to defend them without joining (by keeping enemy parties away) they just walk around to some random...
  3. Stromming

Resolved e1.5.8 Granted quest while at war with faction. Cancelled 2 days later due to war

Summary: Granted quest while at war with faction. Cancelled 2 days later due to war How to Reproduce: Take a quest while at war with faction, wait some time. Quest will cancel due to the war Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Uploaded save Computer Specs: See signature
  4. Stromming

Resolved e1.5.8 My 12 year old brother gained a level

Summary: My 12 year old brother gained a level when I started riding after winning a battle How to Reproduce: N/A Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): Save file uploaded for just after it happened Computer Specs: See signature
  5. Stromming

In Progress e1.5.8 Bandit party incorrect naming

Summary: Steppe bandits listed as mountain bandits How to Reproduce: N/A Scene Name (if related): world map Media (Screenshots & Video): Save file uploaded Computer Specs: See signature
  6. Stromming

SP - General Matrilineal marriages

I don't want to marry my daughters off to other clans. I want to grow my own clan, but it's pretty hard when you only get daughters. Not to mention the fact that death rate is ridiculously high right now, and it's hard making new babies because of AI behaviour and CONSTANT WARS. I have some...
  7. Stromming

Resolved e1.5.8 Can't hail lords in cities

Lords are hiding in cities / castles and are not listed as defenders, and thus cannot be hailed.
  8. Stromming

A Short Story: Gaius and the Steppe Bandit Crusades

"The most of the men has been gathed my Lord." "Well then, let the crusades begin. We shall either cleanse this world of the great steppe bandit plague, or we shall fall with our swords." *Narrator* And so the brave men and women of Calradia approach their doom. Looking back over his...
  9. Stromming

Bug or just dumb AI?

So I have a Kingdom and I am in 4 wars that I am winning, and I am unable to peace out with anyone with the support of my clands, rather they actually have declared war on the last few ones. Now I get declared by Battannia, so it's 5 against 1, and still no one wants to peace out?! I could...
  10. Stromming

Resolved e1.5.8 Cannot recruit enemy mercenaries

Summary: Cannot recruit enemy mercenaries but I do have the option to make peace with the faction through them How to Reproduce: N/A Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video):
  11. Stromming

Should I really pay money when offering peace when I am winning?!

Does this makes sense to anyone, or is it a bug?
  12. Stromming

Need More Info Visual bugs

Summary: How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  13. Stromming

Resolved Train troops complete pop-up in bandit leader duel

Summary: If you bring your last borrowed troops to hideout and they die, you get the pop-up asking you to choose to keep or send back troops to quest giver. Right in the middle of a the duel / battle against hideout leader How to Reproduce: see above Scene Name (if related): Hideout Media...
  14. Stromming

AI is too stupid for this game

Warning, I am a bit ragey. So I am a few hours into a new campaign where I am playing as Battania. A Battania without basically any archer because there are almost no nobles, and there is constant wars, so no chance to recuperate. So Vlandia declares war. We go to rescue a castle, they have...
  15. Stromming

Resolved Bannerlord companion party recruitment bug

Summary: companion parties only recruting from cities while waiting How to Reproduce: get an army and go to a city or village Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: windows 10 GPU: gtx 1070 CPU: ryzen 7 2700x RAM:3200mhz Motherboard: a-pro b450 Storage Device...
  16. Stromming

Resolved AI unable to hold a formation

Summary: AI unable to hold a formation. Also the enemy was in the process of running away, and only when half of enemy troops had escaped did they break formation and try to chase the enemy How to Reproduce: Go in a battle and hope AI breaks? Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A Media...
  17. Stromming

Can't move death camera

So I get knocked unconcious and now after the latest hotfix I cant move the camera Is it a bug or just me because of my character trainer mod?
  18. Stromming

Resolved Level 1 Companion with no skills whatsoever

Summary: Found a companion that cost me 11k to hire and she was level 1 with absolutely no skills whasoever (that 1 in smithing i got her). She later got 1 skill point in Riding so she got leveled up to 5, and now she is 8 or 9 with just a few focus points and skill points. She will never be as...
  19. Stromming

Starting position

Why can't I choose where I start? If I select Khuzait culture, I want to start with Khuzaits, so I should spawn near their cities or the capitol or something. Why do we always spawn at the same place? It's ridiculously annoying to have to run solo to the place you want to be every time you...
  20. Stromming

Bannerlord roadmap please

Would be nice to see a broad (not in-depth) roadmap of what is going to get done in the upcoming months, because what you say you focus on and what you actually do, are apparently two different things. (censored so moderator doesn't get another hissy fit and gives me another warning)
Back
Top Bottom