Search results for query: *

1. azrael23

SP Musket Era Neo Native (v1.35 en/ger)

Mod sounds brilliant, downloading now!  :twisted:
  2. azrael23

The "Resolve dispute" quest glitch/bug

It is because the developers released a half finished game, They will finish it with patches in the future if we're lucky.
  3. azrael23

No more jobs?

As the subject suggests, I can get almost no work from lords anymore, all they say is something about they have things to do but its not worthy of the lord of the realm or whatever. The only job I can seem to get is an endless string of "Destroy the bandit lair" quests from Boyar Meriga. Is this...
  4. azrael23

ETA on update?

Cant effin wait :smile:.
  5. azrael23

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Heh yeah maybe the quest description could be changed to secure transmission or plans or something for the future :idea:.
  6. azrael23

Mm yeah I agree a lot of these free sharing sites are pretty dodgy, although i would recommend you get Firefox to browse the web (x1000 better then Internet Explorer).
  7. azrael23

Belgae Confederacy

People say "As far as i know" because they don't want to come off as know it all assholes and besides, no one can truly know everything about history we can only work with what we've got unless someone wants to go ahead and invent a time machine.
  8. azrael23

Hey guys, great mod been playing it alot. I've got some suggestions which you may or may not have heard already.

- Make the B-1 battle droids cheaper but weaker, in the movies they were more or less cannon fodder (Or bantha fodder, hah).
    - Make the Hutt Cartel randomly declare war on one of the other factions at the start of the game and make them weaker (I took tatooine off them once to find a gigantic army come and rape me).
    - More factions down the line, to give something for the Hutts to do.
    - Give the pirate spawns more then just humans.
    - Make the Jawas passive, give them some droids and other junk to sell.
    - Do something about ranged troops running in like idiots, i know someone already said this a few posts back but it deserves another mention.
    - Give the extra fief upgrades to large planets as well if you prefer owning one of those and want to train jedi and such.
    - Bring in the CIS droid army so we can conquer the galaxy in style :cool:.

Theres probably a bunch of stuff I've missed as i mostly think of these things while playing but yeah keep up the good work.

Oh and i found a game crashing bug in the 0.8.7 beta, when you talk to the illegal weapons merchant it crashes and says something about cant find rpg_inventory.
  9. azrael23

Having trouble with 286 B.C.

Maybe  :roll:.
  10. azrael23

A Big And Bad Mistake

I could start crying about the stereotypical Australian guy in the mod but honestly... who cares?
  11. azrael23

Unofficial Patch (Updated Jan 15, 2010)

Just tried the Jan 15th patch, looking very good :cool:. May i suggest somewhere down the line to add in more bandits to the map, I've noticed that once around a year has passed and Charfield has turned into a kingdom the bandits pretty much disappear off the map except for a couple of very small bands of looters who get gang raped by like 6 patrols once they come into the vicinity of a settlement.
  12. azrael23

Having trouble with 286 B.C.

256 BC requires version .960 to play, If you can find a download for mount and blade version .960 (Google is your friend) you can install that and enter your cd key off the steam version to have both versions installed at once.
  13. azrael23

Epirus

Hell yes :twisted:.
  14. azrael23

Ireland bans swearing.

Seems to me one of the only reasons we have the words "Atheist" and "Agnostic" is because theists (especially the fundies) just cant comprehend a life without the worship of something. We don't have terms or categories for someone who doesn't join a golf club or someone who doesn't go fishing. There's nothing fun about fundamentalism.
  15. azrael23

Combat on the Steppe (Mod vids)

Looking great as always.
  16. azrael23

Sarmatia

These screens are amazing, I was just thinking though, how will the Bosporan Kingdom be represented in this mod, as part of the Chremonidian League or as some minor faction?
  17. azrael23

Sounds pretty good =), would there be some way to enable loot in scene battles?, seems like a pretty basic feature that is missing at the moment which would help quite a lot especially in the early game.
  18. azrael23

Thanks for this, good to see some more work being done on this mod even if its unofficial :grin:.
  19. azrael23

This mod made me buy the game- great work

Good thing is your not even getting started yet, plenty of other great mods to try too, not many to the standard of this one but great nonetheless.
  20. azrael23

268 B.C. Multiplayer

Yeah one of the worst things about M&B is how much the spear & shield sucks, If the spear was made to passively damage other characters based on speed etc I think it would be alot better.
Back
Top Bottom