Search results for query: *

• Users: XAN_
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Connection to server is lost.

I'm getting this error again. Whenever I try to join a server, it says "connection to server is lost". If I press the refresh button, no servers show up. I have seen many other people on the forums with this problem, but it remains unresolved. I've tried many suggestion in older posts, but they...
  2. Runtime error on Taleworlds main website while I'm logged in to the forums

Hi, I'm not sure where to post this, but there is a technical issue with the website. When I'm logged in to the forums, I'm unable to access the Taleworlds website. I get this message: Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An exception occurred while processing your...
  3. Is Gameplay save compatible with Expanded?

If I put my save files from the Floris Gameplay folder to the Expanded, can I continue playing?
  4. Noob question about the installation of the mod (see description)

There are some mods that overwrite files outside of the Modules folder and thus prevent the player from playing any other mod (including Native) other than the installed mod. So my question is: Is Floris a mod like that? Will I be able to play other mods after installing this?
  5. Fun fact: you can chamber block with your fists!

I discovered this some time ago when I was messing around with a drunk guy in a tavern (in-game of course). I don't think this has been posted (or discovered) yet. The fists work exactly like a weapon, a really short range, low damage one. You can't use the right click to block incoming attacks...
  6. What was the latest release with Dark Knights included?

Title. Please don't tell me to use native expansion, I'm looking for a beta release.
  7. What is the highest level you reached in a non-cheated game?

All three Mount & Blade games count. Mine is level 43 on my current playthrough as a female character in Warband. I don't know if I will be able to level up again, as the XP requirement is ridiculous. What about you, fellow forumers?
Back
Top Bottom