Search results for query: *

• Users: XAN_
  • Order by date
  1. problem with the connecting to the server base

Same problem, bump
  2. Connection to server is lost.

I'm getting this error again. Whenever I try to join a server, it says "connection to server is lost". If I press the refresh button, no servers show up. I have seen many other people on the forums with this problem, but it remains unresolved. I've tried many suggestion in older posts, but they...
  3. How much did you pay for M&B Warband?

5 Euros for Warband ~1,5 year ago on Steam.
    12 Euros for Viking Conquest.
  4. Runtime error on Taleworlds main website while I'm logged in to the forums

It's good to know I'm not the only one having this problem. I can't find any similar topic on the forum.
    Hopefully someone from Taleworlds sees this and they fix it.
  5. Runtime error on Taleworlds main website while I'm logged in to the forums

The forum site works fine, I'm talking about www.taleworlds.com, the main site of the game.
    When I go to the site while logged out, it appears normally.
    However when I'm logged in here in the forums and go to www.taleworlds.com I see this:
    xfspyc.png

1. I tried, same problem.
    2. Yes, the second browser could open the site.
    3. Yes and I always get this problem.

I'd like to sync my game ownership badges but I can't since I can't access the site while being logged in on the forums.
    I also tried logging in on the main site, but it says that my account is not activated. I checked my e-mails and clicked the activaton link, and it said that my account has already been activated. This must be the problem.
  6. Runtime error on Taleworlds main website while I'm logged in to the forums

Hi, I'm not sure where to post this, but there is a technical issue with the website. When I'm logged in to the forums, I'm unable to access the Taleworlds website. I get this message: Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An exception occurred while processing your...
  7. "One Handed/Two Handed" - which skill?

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki
  8. New Update Download link???

Sauron_mate said:
    Here the patch (Fixs for v0120 bugs)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwiuqQCL9GndbzRSMVhtX0hTRVk/edit?usp=sharing
    Thanks.
  9. New Update Download link???

Hey COW, you can try this link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwiuqQCL9GndczRFeW05VVBmWEE/edit
    This was posted earlier today on the forum.
  10. Best Mele Weapon on Horseback

Long Arming Sword. Best one handed weapon in the game in my opinion, because of its versatility. Very good on horseback because of its long reach and also really useful on foot. Also if you are a hardcore horseman, get a Great Lance too and use the sword as a backup weapon.
  11. What was the latest release with Dark Knights included?

Oskatat said:
    I can't give an exact answer, but it was a pretty old one, I think from when there was only swadia and vaegir yet, zendar and the salt mine (*sigh*, good days)
    Yeah, I already found a version where they are included. I wish I discovered this game sooner, so I could also take part in the beta testing. I can only imagine how awesome it could have been back then.
  12. Is Gameplay save compatible with Expanded?

Thank you for the answers. I didn't know there are different item lists in those two versions. Now it makes sense.
  13. Is Gameplay save compatible with Expanded?

If I put my save files from the Floris Gameplay folder to the Expanded, can I continue playing?
  14. Question about being employed as a temporary mercenary

The quest you are talking about was related to the military campaign, not the mercenary contract. Every month you will get a question if you wish to continue being a mercenary or become free. If you choose "become free" your faction relations will reset.
  15. AAR : Visio, the Pride of Radeon

I don't know what's the point of this entire thread, but whatever.
    One thing I must say: don't play on Easy especially if you are going to share your story. There is no achievement in that whatsoever.
  16. New Character upon Retirement

The "play as your character's child" feature is pointless imho. The first idea would be somewhat good I guess, but the game is about a stranger's adventure in Calradia. Being already in a Calradian family  would make the game too easy.
  17. Recommended Difficulty?

Wendek said:
    Yeah the annoying part is that since xbows require no skill (unlike bows), a Swadian Militia is doing roughly the same damage as a Sharpshooter. Not *exactly* the same but way too close imo. Compare with bow users, where lower level units (Vaegir Skirmisher for instance) do almost nothing, but Marksmen actually hurt a ton.

On the other hand, when you're playing with Diplomacy, it means you can fill your garrisons with cheap and very effective defense thanks to the automatic recruiting and training. It only goes to tier 3 units from what I've seen, but since they deal the same as top-tier ones anyway... only problem is lack of armor and they suck once in melee, but when you're massing them in fiefs for defensive purposes it's still extremely effective.
    Exactly. I was thinking about the most cost effective soldier the other day. And strangely I came to the conclusion that Swadian Militia is the best, or maybe the Skirmisher because of guaranteed crossbow. These guys deal 30-40 damage per shot and only cost like 4 denars. Put a couple hundred of them in a castle and you have nothing to worry about.

Captain Lust said:
    Recommended difficulty: multiplayer.
    50849-Grumpy-Cat-GOOD-and-NO-memes-flSp.jpeg
Back
Top Bottom