1. Vimel

Gloom and brightness?

Haha, thanks guys!  :wink:
  2. Vimel

Gloom and brightness?

Thank you very much my friend, that helped me.  :smile:
  3. Vimel

Gloom and brightness?

Heya, just got the newest version of the mod and it's probably one of the best I have ever played!  :D There is one problem though... it's currently unplayable for me due to the extreme gloom and brightness changing when playing. I have to squint my eyes if I am to see anything, and eventually...
  4. Vimel

SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

One of the greatest mods I've ever played! :smile:

However!

In previus versions the battle maps were much bigger, now I cant even get my men in formation before the enemies cavalry come storming about. What happened? Can I get back the larger battle map?
  5. Vimel

Recruiting companions?

That might be it, I added a hotfix. It was probably outdatet so I'll reinstall the mod. Thanks!  :smile:
  6. Vimel

Recruiting companions?

Quintillius said:
    Eh you already recruited them?
    No, I find them in the taverns and they won't allow me to recruit them. If I walk over to them they say "When do we move out" even though I have not recruited them.
  7. Vimel

Recruiting companions?

How do I recruit companions from the tavern? If I try to talk to them they say the "When do we move out" thingy that they say after you have recruited them. All of them say the same. Im horribly sorry if this is answered somewhere else or if im just missing something, but I cant figure it out! ...
  8. Vimel

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Release Hype! :grin:
    Congratulations on the first release Grandmaster!
  9. Vimel

So Injuries....

Celticfury3 said:
    1. Injuries heal regardless of how many you have, unless it kills you, which you cannot do in this game. 2. He would not allow personal leave idk why.
    You're basically saying that if someone cuts of your arm it will grow back...
  10. Vimel

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Congratulations on the release, can't wait to play it! :grin:
  11. Vimel

The download will be sooo long due too the massive amount of people downloading it.
    Better wait a couple of days before downloading or prepare to wait for hours :razz:
  12. Vimel

I watched Diplex's videos, and from what I saw, the mod looks absolutely amazing!
    I have a question though; How powerfull will cavalry be? If you play native or almost any other musket era mod cavalry will steamroll anything in its way, but in the Napoleonic Wars DLC the cavalry will get killed much easier. Personaly I hope that it will be more like in napoleonic wars, so we players can't run around with a full cav army and kill everything :razz:
  13. Vimel

Amazing trailer! Can't wait to run around with a company of old guards! :grin:
  14. Vimel

I feel that the end is near...

N0PoKOp.gif
  15. Vimel

TheMadJester said:
    Is Docom Canadian?
    Yes.

If you have played Calradia Imperial Age you notice units will rout faster but can return fighting after running for a while, will the routing system be like in that mod or will you code something completely new, or will it just be like native?
  16. Vimel

vidmarkelj said:
    Could you atleast tell us the percentage of completion? cause i cant sleep at night because of this mod :cry:
    Brace yourself.
  17. Vimel

Docm30 said:
    The Mod's Features:

-Drug use
    -Prostitution
    -Racism
    -Genocide
    -Prisoner torture and execution
    -1880's music about the year 1812 in a mod that takes place in 1809
    -Baloo from TaleSpin
    -Undead J.S Bach
    -Miley Cyrus
    -Herring hussars
    -Dolphin men
    -Agovic companion
    -Explosive grenadier hats
    -Montenegro
    -Illuminati
    -Boobies
  18. Vimel

There could be certain places or npc's from which you could buy slaves.
    Slaves could be used for many purposes:
    -Low quality, low morale troop.
    -Send them out to scavenge with a certain chance of them running away or being killed.
    -Meatshields.
    -Send them out to scout a point of interest for information about the amount zombies and usefull resources, with a certian chance of them running away or being killed.
    -Set them free for honour?

As you said you dont have time for this right now, but maybe in a later version.
  19. Vimel

Thank you for the answers! Keep up the good work.

By the way;
    La Grandmaster said:
    *Vimel :xf-mad:
  20. Vimel

Lets not turn this into a masturbation thread...  :roll:

Anyways, question time!

1. Will the party limit for both the player and "lords" be lowered? It would not really feel like an acopolypse mod if people ran around with 120+ people in their party.

2. A while ago you showed us troops taking cover behind objects, will they do this automatically when a battle starts or do you have to give a command for them to do it?

3. Will there be random parties of survivors that belong to no faction? You could for example attack them, trade with them or ask them to join you.

Thanks for your time and keep up the good work!  :smile:
Back
Top Bottom