Search results for query: *

• Users: Red_Lancer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Red_Lancer

Unlimited Companions

How can I get unlimited number of companions without using a mod? Plz help.:smile:
  2. Red_Lancer

Death and Aging

Hello. I've noticed with the update that I'm aging and I can't stop it! I can turn off battle deaths but not aging death. Also. The Limit on companions despite a new cheat allowing limitless companions to be created makes no sense because again a limit exists. Some glitches in the setup menu...
  3. Red_Lancer

Can't move! Help!

Hello Friends. I've enjoyed this game nearly everyday since it came out. give or take a month or so after the beta came out. Anyways. Last night I was playing as normal and then suddenly my Guy cant MOVE at all! Can't walk cant run, can only move while on horse back! Everything and everyone else...
  4. Red_Lancer

Companions dying..

After the last patch and update, my units no longer follow orders well, they don't do formations, they are sluggish to charge in siege battles....And my companions are dying???? What's up with that? I use cheats and I got an army of companions, but they never died until now. TaleWorlds, give me...
  5. Red_Lancer

Crafting parts

How do I unlock crafting parts in the text files with out having to download some outdated Mod? I'm over 250 and I don't have half the parts, and it's getting slower and slower to smith, and it's just ridiculous!!!! Plz help. Thanks.
  6. Red_Lancer

Cheats are now disabled?

The new update has disabled Cheats. How do I get them back? I have the inventory cheats, but not the fog of war, or the teleport cheat to move around the map. I love this game, but I wish it was setup like Viking Conquest, where you could start out as the King. Thanks for the help guys!
  7. Red_Lancer

Editing weapons damage.

How do I edit weapons damage with out downloading some shady mod? I don't understand what the values and numbers mean. IE I want to change the damage, swing speed, etc. not just on this weapon but on all swords and maces, etc. If this is the wrong folder, the Spitems...Thanks guys. :)...
  8. Red_Lancer

Editing Armor stats

How do I Edit the armor and weapon stats with out having to download some shady mod, like with the "item_kind"s file in old warband? Thanks Guys.
  9. Red_Lancer

Full Auto

I cant find any topics about this, But how do you mod the Dutch carbine to full auto, I'm not talking about Semi-auto, I've already got that, it sucks.... I've seen some videos around with it working like a machine gun, I was able to improve its accuracy to like 99, but the recoil is so hard...
  10. Red_Lancer

Real Problems here.

Hey guys, Please help a guy. I got this game around Christmas, and I don't know if its a BUG or that's just how the game AI is, but NEVER has the AI came out of te cities once, only to chase a group of bandits and then go back into the city, or when I'm taking a city sometimes armies will...
Back
Top Bottom