Search results for query: *

• Users: DiglettMcD
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DiglettMcD

Any fun starts you know of?

I've been playing this mod for a few months now and I'm kind of getting burnt out. I've been playing mostly around Western Europe and the Holy Land.
  2. DiglettMcD

Is there some sort of freelancer/soldier feature?

Was wondering if I could just join an army.
  3. DiglettMcD

How can I join an army?

How do I join an army like in freelancer, I remember suggesting it in the suggestions board and someone said it was already implemented.  I cannot find the option so any help would be welcomed!
  4. DiglettMcD

Not collecting rent

I am using a save that I converted from Vanilla warband, and when I check with my new advisors, he says I'm getting no taxes whatsoever from my fiefs.  What's going on?
  5. DiglettMcD

Lords of a faction respawning after their faction is defeated

Hey all, I'm experiencing a problem in Warbandd 1.158 where after defeating a faction (let's say the nords.) the lords and King Ragnar keep respawning and raiding my villages, they're by themselves and are injured, when I battle them, there is no one there and the battle ends instantly and the...
  6. DiglettMcD

Cheatmenu not working

Hey everyone, I'm experiencing a problem that when I press shift + ` or control + `, it does not work.  I've tried a ton of solutions. (The text tweak one worked for a while and stopped working and hasn't worked since.)  I need help as it is making me mad. I have a UK keyboard and a steam copy...
Back
Top Bottom