Search results for query: *

1. Mat Berserker

Alarmed state of agents and cascade alarming between neighbor bots

Hello. I have problem with allerted agents behavior. I'm curently working on some maps that feature scattered groups of enemy agents without aif_start_alarmed assigned to them. On bigger map everything works just fine. Bots charge me and my army when we get into thier range of sight. So I can...
  2. Mat Berserker

B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Chronicles of Might and Magic New version of Might and Magic mod is out. Are you ready to jump into world known from Heroes 3 and Might and Magic 7? Fight for domination on a continent thorn between evil Necromancers and Wizards, where Knight fights Lizardmen and where countryside is pillaged...
  3. Mat Berserker

Download and Description(NEW VERSION 28.06.2012)

I'm proudly presenting you 0.8 version of Festung Breslau Mod. Module is curently only MP. Download: -0.8 EXE(TurboBit) -0.8 EXE(speedyshare) -0.8 EXE(rapidshare mirror) Choose from one of 5 new factions: Mount MGs: Crush yours enemies with deadly tanks: Play officer gamemode: As a medic...
  4. Mat Berserker

0.8 Version premiere Announced!

Curently I'm doing little polishing and mod should be released in two days time. This is 27.06.2012 New version will include: -Compleatly new uniforms for every faction(great quality). -New multiplayer maps(Some of them are small city close combat and some are open and designed for big...
  5. Mat Berserker

Congratulations

You really deserved it. Let the congratulations spam begin!
  6. Mat Berserker

See you in two weeks.

Tomorow morning (5:00 G time) I' leaving my modding hideot and will be riding on holiday to Denmark (hope I wont meet anybody from 23. Infanterie-Division on my road through Germany ,they may be mad on me for forgeting to add their banner ingame :) ). So I have two weeks of doing nothing at all...
  7. Mat Berserker

Questions, answers, general discusions and a bit of small spam

If you have some question to developers write it heare, I'll try to answer it. You can discuss some things that dont suit other topics and arent important enough to start a new one.
  8. Mat Berserker

"1_Festung Breslau" Officer mode 24/7 EU server is on!

This server is hosted by REF Clan. Rules are simple: -Don't insult other players. -Dont interupt a game. -Do nor RolePlay, it is officer mode, nor roleplay mode. Just do what you should do. -Before playing read this topic http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,177378.0.html -And most...
  9. Mat Berserker

What in new Version (0.8)

Ready Work in Progress Planned -New German uniforms by Lisek(all should worship him) Some WiP images: -random uniforms accesories.(whaiting for new uniforms) Soldiers were wearing basic uniform+ some gas masks, ammo clips etc. Now when you choose to wear for example M41 uniform, and you may...
  10. Mat Berserker

Official regiments list.

I thought it could be helpful:
  11. Mat Berserker

Serious dedicated server crashes. Seems Sloved

It seems that there are some critical errors in FB that crashes dedicated servers. Thou normla servers hosted ingame are working pretty good. I'm working since morning to locate that problems but without success. At this point i know it is not caused by tanks. When you encounter strange...
  12. Mat Berserker

Suggestions

Post here suggestions and i'll try to implement them.
  13. Mat Berserker

Screenshot topic

You have some nice screenshots of epic battlefield, strange bug or nice landscape? Post it here.
  14. Mat Berserker

Bugs and problems.

Here you can submit bugs, and I'll hopefully fix them. Currently known bugs: -Flying tanks                        //One variable isn't reseted after round end, fixed. Will be included in new patch. -Red errors while shooting  //Server was running without "green" patch. It is now patched and...
  15. Mat Berserker

Changing coulor palette

Hello i have some problem. I want to change the coulor palette(To make it more darker, more sad) and even dont know where to start. Any sugestions?
  16. Mat Berserker

Mines script problem

I made my first script "minefield" it is killing anyone who step on it. Heare is code                   (ti_before_mission_start, 0, 0, [], [(assign,"$miny",15),(assign,"$miny2",15),]),       (0, 0, 0, [],  [(gt,"$miny",0),(scene_prop_get_instance,":inst", "spr_miny"...
  17. Mat Berserker

I need your's help Ich brauche Ihre Hilfe

I'm making 2 WW mod about 2WW (Festung Breslau) and i need some sounds. I want to improve climat of mod by adding German and Russian warcry. I ask you to record some in German. You will be in credits. Transleted in Google translate Transleted in Google übersetzen Ich mache 2 ww mod über 2WW...
  18. Mat Berserker

[WB][M]Festung Breslau (WW2 Mod) open MP beta. Old Topic.

Hello Me and my friend started making this mod while ago. Firstly it was about begining of war, about Polish revolt and ended at fights betwen Germans and Russians in Wroclaw(Breslau). Beta movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jx7eeUZpkA New trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ0L1MGWnWk...
  19. Mat Berserker

AI behavior

Hello this is my first post on taleworlds forum and at the beginning I want to say hello. IM making Festung Breslau mod but AI is sometimes acting strangely. They are fighting melle with their knives and daggers. Can I change anywhere the distance to the enemy when they are getting they melle...
Back
Top Bottom