Search results for query: *

• Users: mniezo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. mniezo

Congrats for the great balance!

This is not necessarily congratulatory spam, but rather a discussion about the balance the world of Pendor managed to achieve. It seems to me after three different pretty long campaigns in the game, Pendor has become completely unpredictable. No more having to fight half a green map starting at...
  2. mniezo

Extreme masochistic immersion tips for Pendor

So been playing this for so many hours i know the name of the ladys maids cat and my horse had babies. Here are some crazy things i do for immersion. And by crazy i mean really crazy, in a masochistic way. Be aware if you ever think of following this tips you might get what could be a less...
  3. mniezo

Some new tracks POP assuming you folks like 'em

Hello everyone, So, basically, the purpose of this thread is to add some new tracks to POP, that is if you folks like this kind of stuff. If not, don't feel bad to criticize, if yes, don't feel bad to criticize. Unfortunately i had no idea i should had started working on these much earlier, so...
  4. mniezo

little help please

could someone please send me the original conversation.text file in Pop? I messed up with it a bit and i haven't backed up first  because i am sir dumb ledore.
  5. mniezo

New version of pop with even a youtube link!

There is new pop! According to The Oxford Dictionary pop si defined as music played by bands such as Rolling Stones. But i found that pop changed so here's a link with newer pop which you might enjoy! Have a great 1st April everyone! Cheers! :D
  6. mniezo

I can't merc for Fierdsvain :(

Basically, if i want to roleplay a berserker or a huskarl or even if i wanna start my valkyrie kingdom it is not possible because the game would be too easy for fierds, which it already is :( I don't want to use game hacks like taking lords away from a siege or stuff like that. So i was...
  7. mniezo

i challenge you warrior... how fast can you make a pretty female be crowned?

Challenge: How fast can you make a pretty female char come on the throne and unite pendor? :D Personally, i play long games, my shortest one was about 1000 days but i am curious if it can be done in under let's say 100 days without heretics involved and no arena/training field. I am positive it...
  8. mniezo

Awesome roleplay

The story of the Queen of Falcon, here to reclaim Pendor under the Falcon banner. Only recruited female companions. (well and sir Rayne but only used him for KoFalcon order and as a trainer. It has a plausible background for that. :D ) Only recruited female troops (i did tho garrison castles...
  9. mniezo

Clyde of Eventide + Update 1.02 Ron the Knight of Dawn

Ron, the Knight of Dawn There was this child, his name was Ron Under a poor roof he'd been born And brothers, boy he had a ton There were so many names at stake Sometimes his mother, by mistake Confused him with his brother Tom. And time goes by and he was teen Confused with anger and with...
  10. mniezo

Elecrai on normal damage

Has anybody defeated the bloody legolases castle in normal damage, eventually battle size over 3-400? I hear even chuck norris tried and lasted only 5 minutes.
  11. mniezo

Pop 4.0 - but how about...

To the staff, first of all thanks for the most time consuming and most wonderful mod (game) ever!! And, hoping you will not be bothered by this question although i can only assume it has been asked a thousand times: I was wondering, if, for example, there are a gazillion volunteers willing to...
Back
Top Bottom